Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Based edit of buffalo ER! GTFIH

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
@Sneir @yez @InMinecraft

Giga mega ultra based Life Fuel
(in video game)

High Tmaxxxer activity :feelsaww:

Sneir is banned i think

And thus begin the worship for the simp that went er by the incels that think he was based :feelsseriously:

GIGA-ULTRA-SUPER BASED, I love when these things happen :feelsaww:

@Sneir @yez @InMinecraft
View attachment 614215
Giga mega ultra based Life Fuel
(in video game)

I've somehow never see the full buffalo video, anybody know where to get full version? Would be appreciated since kikes are actually able to cleanse these types of videos from the clearnet these days and they're damn near impossible to find on sites that won't infect your PC with malware.

Nvm, found it.

Last edited:
And thus begin the worship for the simp that went er by the incels that think he was based :feelsseriously:
Or a FBI puppet. I mean think about it.

This guy is supposedly 18 years old, but he has too much clarity of thought in the manifesto. He made a 180 page manifesto full of detailed information and near perfect grammar and spelling. He even writes well. This is all the work of an 18yo lone wolf? Something's fishy here.

Holy fuck I had the volume up all the way when the video started playing and I almost lost my hearing jfl.
This guy is supposedly 18 years old, but he has too much clarity of thought in the manifesto. He made a 180 page manifesto full of detailed information and near perfect grammar and spelling. He even writes well. This is all the work of an 18yo lone wolf? Something's fishy here.
He copy and pasted most of his manifesto from brenton tarrant's. But he posted his entire plan on a discord sever he was in and I'm 100% convinced there where feds in the discord that where grooming him for the attack.

Last edited:
Holy fuck I the volume up all the way when the video started playing and I almost lost my hearing jfl.

He copy and pasted most of his manifesto from brenton tarrant's. But he posted his entire plan on a discord sever he was in and I'm 100% convinced there where feds in the discord that where grooming him for the attack.
Exactly this shit and Brian laundrie is all shit made up to set earth for the NWO and I can't have that

Holy fuck I the volume up all the way when the video started playing and I almost lost my hearing jfl.

100%

Glowie were involved