Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

based, down with SJW

Based, Imagine being a westerner and supporting Islamic terrorists.

Imagine being a westerner sucking on a circumcised jew penis like you are :lul: :lul: :lul:
Im only supporting Israel when it is doing things that benefit the West such as bombing terrorists.

The Jews are our greatest allies bro :soy: Muh judeo christian values
Don't foget Ukraine bro.
Download 2

God bless Ukraine
God bless Israel
God bless NATO

Im only supporting Israel when it is doing things that benefit the West such as bombing terrorists.
Yes, found another good goyim on an incel forum.
Very good that u support Israel bombing and starting civil wars in the middle east that causes mass migration to the west.
This totally benefits the west :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Very good that u support Israel bombing and starting civil wars in the middle east that causes mass migration to the west.
If Europeans voted for anti immigration parties then there would be no mass immigration to Europe.

If Europeans voted for anti immigration parties then there would be no mass immigration to Europe.
Do you know who tricks euros into voting pro-immigration, I'll give you a hint, rhymes with news

I mean pathetic cucks like yourself will always find a way to not blame jews and sucks on their circumcised penises

Ur either a Christian or just generally below 80 iq:feelstastyman:

thank you for your support, but you are still not entitled to sex :foidSoy:

Do you know who tricks euros into voting pro-immigration, I'll give you a hint, rhymes with news
Farage,Marine le Pen and Orban are anti mass migration and support Israel over Palestine.

I mean pathetic cucks like yourself will always find a way to not blame jews and sucks on their circumcised penises

Ur either a Christian or just generally below 80 iq:feelstastyman:
Whenever a terror attack happens in Europe Hamas and other islamist groups celebrate.

Its almost like they hate Europe.

Farage,Marine le Pen and Orban are anti mass migration and support Israel over Palestine.
And you know what they all have in common just like urself probably.

Ur all below 80 iq christ worshipping cucks :lul:

And you know what they all have in common just like urself probably.

Ur all below 80 iq christ worshipping cucks :lul:
Yet the mainstream media constantly calls them rascist and hates them.

Cope, these people will become progressive martyrs. Boston and Cambridge are incredibly left-leaning.