Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based doctor denies service to exhibitionist hole

I have to say in this case, this doctor seems rather unprofessional, I don't buy this story, it sounds fake, it sounds like a larp post.

It just sounds weird to hear about a doctor who sounds this uncomfortable with the human body when they literally have to cut people open.

It just doesn't make sense. I really don't see how her wearing a bra or not makes a difference if he's operating on her hand.

Either way she has a medical reason to not wear the bra (spinal injury) so she'd probably have to take it off anyways.

There's just too much with this story that sounds out of place.

Last edited:
>get denied entry for being unvaxxed chad
reddit: .........

>get denied entry for being a whore redditor
reddit: HECKIN UPDOOTERINOS IM SO SORRY ON BEHALF OF MY GENDER MADAM FUCK NAZIS!!!!!!

inb4: ''she's not a whore she has a valid medical reason''
she posts on two X chromosomes so it's just a pretense for her whoredom

I have to say in this case, this doctor seems rather unprofessional, I don't buy this story, it sounds fake, it sounds like a larp post.

It just sounds weird to hear about a doctor who sounds this uncomfortable with the human body when they literally have to cut people open.

It just doesn't make sense. I really don't see how her wearing a bra or not makes a difference if he's operating on her hand.

Either way she has a medical reason to not wear the bra (spinal injury) so she'd probably have to take it off anyways.

There's just too much with this story that sounds out of place.

I was reading this hoping it was a Babylon Bee article, but no apparently someone really did complain about it.

Last edited:
it does sound quite unreasonable on the medical staff's part (I know they can be much worse than that), at least if we assume the story is true, but it's Reddit, so you know the drill
  1. No one said life would be easy. You should just stop obsessing with your hand and focus on being happy. You can do plenty of things without a hand, especially when you have a second one.
  2. People are allowed to have preferences (like wanting patients to dress a certain way). You can't force a doctor to treat you if he doesn't feel like it, that would be slavery.
  3. They treated you like this cos you acted entitled. You may say "b-but I was nice to them :feels:" but doctors can detect your negative Yelp reviews from miles away.

NO, YOU LOOK AT MY ERECT NIPPLES, DOC :lasereyes:

now you sort of understand all this tranny shit, they literally want to be treated like men OR like women depending on when it suits them

Just have an excuse for everything theory..

Slut what did she expect:feelskek:
The lady literally told her straight away

it does sound quite unreasonable on the medical staff's part (I know they can be much worse than that), at least if we assume the story is true, but it's Reddit, so you know the drill
  1. No one said life would be easy. You should just stop obsessing with your hand and focus on being happy. You can do plenty of things without a hand, especially when you have a second one.
  2. People are allowed to have preferences (like wanting patients to dress a certain way). You can't force a doctor to treat you if he doesn't feel like it, that would be slavery.
  3. They treated you like this cos you acted entitled. You may say "b-but I was nice to them :feels:" but doctors can detect your negative Yelp reviews from miles away.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I bet you anything she was being a Karen at this office and they kicked her out. Ain't no way that the doctor wouldn't see her over a damn bra. :feelsseriously:

NO, YOU LOOK AT MY ERECT NIPPLES, DOC :lasereyes:

now you sort of understand all this tranny shit, they literally want to be treated like men OR like women depending on when it suits them
true these fucking whores want it both ways whenever they want.

Women sure do love larping about having autism these days

Giga based doc

Giga IQ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsYall: