Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [BASED]Dead pregnant foid with baby

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
0CE83F6C F6F2 44DA B80E 4871B4CE89EC

One less foid and her spawns! :feelsdevil:

Looks like a curry whore at least that baby doesn’t have to grow up being an incel

Nothing of value was lost. Humanity was slighty improved by this death

Are you browsing NSFL stuff all day or something? I used to spend inhumane amounts of hours looking at this type of shit while normally eating food. At least in some points there is some educational stuff like medical gore and you get to see the effects of some disease, viral/bacterial/microbial infections, effects of heroin and other drugs that sometimes lead to necrosis, some interesting analysis on corpses that gives you some insights in anatomy... it is not just shock value, there is a lot of educational stuff in it too.
This type of stuff helps a ton whoever wants to work in forensics or in the medical field, either to learn anatomy, injuries/traumas, reconstruction, desensitising to the visuals you will have to see and thigs like that.

What the fuck happened here?

She sure has puffy!

Crack open a cold one bro...

Volcel if you wouldn't!

The body's bloated and the breast area is covered in glistening slime, now don't get me wrong i'm happy that another meatbot stops functioning but what happened there? Did it drown on dry land or something?