Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

based David Bond triggers an army of cucks on tiktok

Landwhales can get fucked. Don't care about roasties opinions

Very based, many women have done the same thing (of course with low-tier normies not landwhales).

>fat shaming beautiful women
No guy at that weight has ever been called "beautiful." Same shallow bitch that would mock a guy that's well-groomed and fit for being ugly.

They have a cult-like loyalty to their own.

Very based, many women have done the same thing (of course with low-tier normies not landwhales).

No guy at that weight has ever been called "beautiful." Same shallow bitch that would mock a guy that's well-groomed and fit for being ugly.

Read the comments. The amount of cucks is just crazy. And also the amount of landwhales calling him ugly

I thought it was pretty funny

Funny how this NPC cunt didnt mention if she was sexually attracted to morbidly obese men.

Gigabased.Meme gender getting a taste of their own medicine.
Read the comments. The amount of cucks is just crazy. And also the amount of landwhales calling him ugly
post pics tbh i don't want to download that shitty app,do i have to create an account?

This is exactly like the females around this town, all are old landwhales.

Gigabased.Meme gender getting a taste of their own medicine.

post pics tbh i don't want to download that shitty app,do i have to create an account?
i used my browser, dont have the app. i think you do need to create

based
i used my browser, dont have the app. i think you do need to create
you do need to create an account to see comments

I can't, I don't have TikTok (well I did download it on my phone once to read comments). It's probably best that I don't for my own sanity.

People that post TikTok threads should screencap the comments as well because I don't think most people here have TikTok.

I can’t believe these comments are real jfl

90EBBCB2 B169 427D 9F8B E9F6902C4AFA

@GoffSystemQB @bait____
Here are some of the comments, have a laugh

Dumb noodle whore would be scared if she saw me irl as if that isn't discrimination.

View attachment 293008
@GoffSystemQB @bait____
Here are some of the comments, have a laugh
Lol, the entire platform is a shallow fuck fest where ugly people (probably only men) were discriminated against by the company itself.

I've seen an ugly guy thinking he was sexy get like 200k likes because people thought it was funny then they mocked him in the comments.

Yet everyone comes out seething the minute morbidly obese women get insulted.

stop uglyshaming these beautiful men :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Landwhale
Beautiful

Pick one

Fat shaming women isnt cool, but height shaming men is ok :feelskek:

Clown world at its finest.

All landwhales are fucking disgusting. They don't even look human

Tik tok is banned, can anyone share the pic and comments?

Funny how this NPC cunt didnt mention if she was sexually attracted to morbidly obese men.
There was a survey done which showed that plus size body positive women refused to date obese men

ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL

But I only want >6ft, just a preference teehee

I can't, I don't have TikTok (well I did download it on my phone once to read comments). It's probably best that I don't for my own sanity.

People that post TikTok threads should screencap the comments as well because I don't think most people here have TikTok.

Yes, tiktok is banned where i live.

I guess that's why Bond is fixated on running JBW game in SEA.

how can you fat shame "beautiful" women? fat fuck warthogs are inherently ugly.

Lmao. And shes personality shaming a good personality chad.

also if those women are beautiful, why does the noodlewhore stay skinny? Why not just eat whatever u want and gain 200lbs?

why do people pretend that landwhales are beautiful. I can’t fathom that any of them actually believe it. So why do they pretend to? It’s so obvious that they’re pretending.

Shut the fuck up noodlewhore! I wish I was the president so I could impregnate every Asian American (Stacy only) and deport their ass back to their fucking rice fields. (In minecraft)

Women don't like to hear harsh reality. Triggers them.