Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based currycel on a mission to blackpill

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Okay which one of you did this?
B60BF4AF D885 4503 8900 4A5AFE8E2663

Based Prophet Cel
Spread the word man

inspiring

I think I’ll go about doing the same.A blackpill messenger

based as fuck, next blackpill prophet

pajeets are blackpills in themselves there so low inhiib and redpilled but no one wants to fuck them, and even pajeets in the west who earn the highest wages and are 37% of scientist are all iincels and are known for bob and vagene and the butt of all jokes

pajeets are blackpills in themselves there so low inhiib and redpilled but no one wants to fuck them, and even pajeets in the west who earn the highest wages and are 37% of scientist are all iincels and are known for bob and vagene and the butt of all jokes
:feelsrope:

May Brahma guide him. Been a long time since i have seen a fellow hinducel with a such high levels of Basedfuel.

Most inventors and scientists throughout history have been incels

Chads did not invent anything. Incels invented stuff and progressed humanity. Chad was busy fucking around and partying in every era.

The manosphere back in the RedPill days were full of Pajeets and Sandcels. Just scroll through r/TheRedPill and you will find tons of Muslims and Hindus posting "Field Reports". Those were currycels and sandcels in their redpill phase.

It was those who got blackpilled the hardest. Now TRP is full of copers. "Just hold frame bro." "5'1" guy here and went on a date with a 6'3" woman and she fucked 6'5" Chad but I held my frame. Success!"

hard task, women have been hating on the simp meme since it came out beceause they don't want te simps to stop kising their ass