Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based based currycel brutally attacks a foid

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★

Any curries care to translate?

Based department calling

Most civilized curry

Hitting shitskin poverty foids is not based, hit a rich white Becky if he can
JFL at your foid worshiping simp ass.

There is a fine line between hitting to say something and bashing someone's skull

That curry is just a savage nigger who probably attacks other subhumans too
That’s how you survive in the world as a sub human. The curry is just doing what he needs to do.

The foid wanted to get married to him and apparently he was mad at that. So actually he is not a currycel.

:feelsUgh:

Strongest curry I've ever seen. I would like to put him into a Roman colosseum fighting against a hood nigga.

Most civilized curry

Hitting shitskin poverty foids is not based, hit a rich white Becky if he can
he was smacking her cause she was his gf and asked him to marry her. Although kinda retarded reason to go smacking.

This is not based dear brocels. It seems she wasn't scumbag towards him let alone violent for this to escalate.

This is not based dear brocels. It seems she wasn't scumbag towards him let alone violent for this to escalate.
Indeed. Plus he is actually a sexhaver. So automatically my support is revoked.

Indeed. Plus he is actually a sexhaver. So automatically my support is revoked.
:yes: If he swooshed entitled sadistic "strong dominant" foid while whole gay nature and its gay atmosphere is on her side with nuke-slap with vengerful passion of Vegeta and beat to the mud wanabe "heroes" white knights, i would become his personal stealth loyal guard until end of story.