Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based cop punches teen foid head in

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★

The little cunt was causing a scene and resisting arrest so she deserved it, also I read that she got charged in court and now has a felony and the cop got away with it, serves the bitch right for being a slut

equal rights, equal lefts

"Drinking will be very bad for you at your tender age of 20, young lady. How about some punches to the head instead?"

Murica at its best.

I don't understand why people try to test cops, just comply and it will be over.
People like this just love being the center of attention.

I fucking hate pigs but I hate sluts too.

Equal rights = equal fights

lol xd ebin. i lold

He deserves a medal
full

you just got served bitch now be a good little whore and blow us on the way to the station.

I don't understand why people try to test cops, just comply and it will be over.
People like this just love being the center of attention.
As much as I hate the feds it's pointless to try to fight them
It will never go well for you. Best case just keep your head down then despute any charge they did in court, odds are much better that way

Still this was very satisfying to watch

only in America

saw this before

OINK OINK

The little cunt was causing a scene and resisting arrest so she deserved it, also I read that she got charged in court and now has a felony and the cop got away with it, serves the bitch right for being a slut

"Demand these officers to be fired" :soy:

I fucking hate pigs but I hate sluts too.
Same but there are some chill pigs. Can’t say the same about sluts so I will always side with the cops in a cop v slut scenario.

Afterwards she got off to the idea of the cop(s) beating her up.

E Q U A L I T Y
Q
U
A
L
I
T
Y

theres is no fun in pigs doing this

Extreme lifefuel