Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BASED College Teacher: All men are NOT born equal; asians are inferior

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
This Based teacher takes a Chad and a Chang and publicly compares both of them. He demonstrates to the audience that most asians dude have to quadruple their effort to obtain the same success as the average white man; explaining that Asians are naturally seen as lower tier dating material to most women.

That Chang had a snarky smile had the beginning cuz he considered himself attractive, he lost that smile QUICK...:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's over for changcels

Brutal. So glad I'm not a ricecel.

I feel sorry for the Asian guy in the video, ngl.

That was basically public humiliation ngl.

Chang getting blackpilled completely exposed..

At least, he's still good looking so probably gets laid more often than not.

Teacher should've taken an actual lanky manlet ricecel, that wouldve been brutal.

Teacher should've taken an actual lanky manlet ricecel, that wouldve been brutal.

Lmao, pulls out a confused manlet ricecel out of a crowd,turns to his students and proceeds to scientifically explain why it's over for him.

General Cho will come back in the form of KIM JONG UN to fuck all of you up with the nuclear warheads you won't ever expect, the world is heading to the STONE ages this time.

I guess a little, but I like the way he goes about it.
He forces his class to look inwards at the dark parts of themselves.
Despite what women will say, their actions on large scales is what really matters.

That professor is BASED as fuck. Also he just humiliated the Asian guy in front of everyone, pretty fucked up.

He forces his class to look inwards at the dark parts of themselves.

I wish this teacher gave seminars to IT so they would understand this very simple fact.

I love seeing every time the Blackpill is brought to the mainstream.
It brings the Beta Uprising closer to reality.

Wow a non cucked teacher? Is this real life?

Another great example of how women will lie AND BELIVE THEIR OWN LIES , just to be socially accepted .
And its all cause they are weaker than men and instinctually need to fear being judged by other people more .
They just shapeshift their character into whatever public opinion or social context expects of them a the current moment .

NEVER hear what a woman says , its straight , pure lies .
Just judge them by how they act , and thats when the ugly truth is revealed .

In all honesty,
i just fucking hate women .

That professor is BASED as fuck. Also he just humiliated the Asian guy in front of everyone, pretty fucked up.
tbh if I was put in that position after all the shit I passed trough he would not want to see me in his next lecture

Wetbackcels just as bad maybe worse

He diserved it IMO. The Chinese launder money from Asia and make it hard for autist whitecels trying to make it by because everything’s so expensive. He needs to do this type of humiliation to more gooks

Jfl still with the meme

it makes no sense to use currency as a proxy for looks and it's very dishonest. Because salary is only very loosely correlated with "attraction", of course someone who gets SMVmogged by a few points will have to earn a shit ton to compensate

Ricecel gets humiliated in a lecture hall

For some strange reason this is both lifefuel and suifuel at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back