Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Chinese man calls out women for contributing to worsening morals, cucks fight back

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
If women go for a particular type a man in general, that will become more and more common over generations because this is a trait that is selected for. Men will also fixate and focus on those traits because almost everything humans do is for reproduction. This is called natural/sexual selection. Cucks want to pretend this isn't the case.

He didn't mention looks so not really based to the core

He's calling out the IT personality bullshit people, saying women don't go for personality.

In china status and money is the main attraction for women. Only in the cuck west is it looks.

This.
He's just another Redpill coper
I bet he said that because of JBW and white men( perceived as rich ) fucking noodles.
Poor guy can't cope with riceceldom.

This.
He's just another Redpill coper
I bet he said that because of JBW and white men( perceived as rich ) fucking noodles.
Poor guy can't cope with riceceldom.
not rice, but it was more IT argument of personality getting shit on. Wasn't really focused on the money part.

JFL at the cope levels, thinking it's money... Ricecels who aren't blackpilled are fucking retarded.
In china status and money is the main attraction for women. Only in the cuck west is it looks.
That's at least better then looks if true since money is at least fixable with intelligence, which is not, because they will all fuck the first white chad they see in the nearest bathroom.

Last edited:
BASED RICEMAN
“Chinese women pick men based on their ability to make money and they don’t care if they are good people. Chinese women’s depravity has led to the fall of the country,”

“What I had meant to say was: Women determine the standard of a country. If women and mothers have high standards, then they can produce children of high standards,”

“If all women care about is money, then men are going to keep trying to make more money and ignore their mental development.”

Where's the lie?

Money/resources is what attract these whores since the beginning of time. Personality is bullshit.

BASED RICEMAN
“Chinese women pick men based on their ability to make money and they don’t care if they are good people. Chinese women’s depravity has led to the fall of the country,”

“What I had meant to say was: Women determine the standard of a country. If women and mothers have high standards, then they can produce children of high standards,”

“If all women care about is money, then men are going to keep trying to make more money and ignore their mental development.”

Where's the lie?
It's all true bro

Money/resources is what attract these whores since the beginning of time. Personality is bullshit.
I've never heard anyone irl say personality attracts women, it sounds like an IT cope to make us stop being mad at the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back