Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based based chincel leafy comes back and calls out jew cuck h3h3 for supporting simps like icuckzzz

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★

i feel for leafy as he got bullied off utube by icuckzzz saying he had no chin

Leafy still a faggot

Icuckkkz looked like he wanted to rope in that video

I hate how these soys talk about incels/the blackpill when they haven't even really looked at the evidence. There's no way you can accept modern science and deny the blackpill simultaneously

Leafy still a faggot
He's a saint for making a viral video about this. Funny this ugly cuck is calling us incels. The sub2 foid he's with is only with him for his status and money, probably doesn't even fuck him.

He's a saint for making a viral video about this. Funny this ugly cuck is calling us incels. The sub2 foid he's with is only with him for his status and money, probably doesn't even fuck him.
yeah tbh

I hate how these soys talk about incels/the blackpill when they haven't even really looked at the evidence. There's no way you can accept modern science and deny the blackpill simultaneously
All he can do is call us "unfuckable inkels" meanwhile he looks like a hairy nutsack.

bruh i remember his old videos where he was just shit talk some retard kids while playing csgo shit.

back when youtube was less shit

It is very strange looking at Ethan and Hila. I doubt they really have sex and I think she is secretly repulsed by him.

She used to look at him with admiration back in the early h3h3 days but now she looks disgusted by him. He's gotten fatter and older and he no longer has the originality that he once had. She's probably sick of it. I even saw a video back a year ago where she admitted that she was trying to get him to lose weight lmao.

If Hila is 2/10 and disgusted by Ethan then if he wasn't statusmaxxed and betabuxx, he would be here posting on incels.co.

It is very strange looking at Ethan and Hila. I doubt they really have sex and I think she is secretly repulsed by him.

She used to look at him with admiration back in the early h3h3 days but now she looks disgusted by him. He's gotten fatter and older and he no longer has the originality that he once had. She's probably sick of it. I even saw a video back a year ago where she admitted that she was trying to get him to lose weight lmao.

If Hila is 2/10 and disgusted by Ethan then if he wasn't statusmaxxed and betabuxx, he would be here posting on incels.co.

She will probably divorce rape him soon lol

I remember those times too. I liked him back then as well, he was funny and not just a generic sjw cuck like he is today, He's low iq because he's doing the opposite of what his gf liked him for in the past. Foids like high status non-simps way more than high status cucks.
I think he's even too ugly and fat to post here. He'd most likely be on cucktears.

Youtube "Celebs". Disgusting.

lol at ethan saying he'd like to see leafy come back and "adapt" to SueTube. Everyone censors themselves, you can't say certain Susan buzzwords or you instantly lose demonetization (even though YouTube will still run ads on your vids), and channels can get false-flagged/copyright struck based solely on trolling alone. The only people who still thrive on SueTube are those of the Chosen Variety.

Ethan you're a leech just like your grandpa.

I remember those times too. I liked him back then as well, he was funny and not just a generic sjw cuck like he is today, He's low iq because he's doing the opposite of what his gf liked him for in the past. Foids like high status non-simps way more than high status cucks.

Very good point. If Ethan went the way of "muh soggy knee" and blackpill then he probably would be more respected by Hila. Because he would truly be counter-culture. How do you know something is "counter-culture"? Well simply by the fact that everyone thinks your beliefs are WRONG and only a tiny minority agrees with you. Ethan was never counter-culture but only appeared to be back in the early days of YouTube but then his true colors showed.

Being a statusmaxxed beta simp is NOT counter-culture. It is actually the norm of our culture and widely acceptable/expected. Women love those Chads who are counter-culture(A little bit of redpill but I think reality is a mixture of the redpill and blackpill).

Very good point. If Ethan went the way of "muh soggy knee" and blackpill then he probably would be more respected by Hila. Because he would truly be counter-culture. How do you know something is "counter-culture"? Well simply by the fact that everyone thinks your beliefs are WRONG and only a tiny minority agrees with you. Ethan was never counter-culture but only appeared to be back in the early days of YouTube but then his true colors showed.

Being a statusmaxxed beta simp is NOT counter-culture. It is actually the norm of our culture and widely acceptable/expected. Women love those Chads who are counter-culture(A little bit of redpill but I think reality is a mixture of the redpill and blackpill).
That's true. If he was blackpilled his gf would do her best to make him think she's a nawalt, but now he's giving her a free pass to be as awalt as she pleases. I guarantee leafy gets 1000 times more pussy than him and cuckdubbz combined.

I'm way too old to know who these faggots are, but he actually said "a lot to unpack here" unironically. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Damm, look at this hateful kike.
Angry kike

Is he sure he is not talking about himself? I mean just look at him saying this vile stuff and genuine projection of hate.

fuck everyone

I think the IT level bullying leafy experienced from this fat jew and iCuckzz blackpilled him hard and these short, to the point roast videos are proof of it. absolute mad lad 10/10 bravo.

Literally everyone hates H3H3 lmao, he’s an arrogant douchebag of the highest order

Imagine if Leafy had a normal chin. He'd still be at least somewhat relevant and not utterly ripped apart by Simpdubbz in their hey day.

just in case h3h3 see this thread, Hila honey, you have shit taste in cloths, you're just a try hard fashionista

both of them dress like a nerd teenagers in their 50’s

I miss 2016 youtube :feelsbadman: I’ve had to watch all the guys I used to like turn into pussy whipped man children.

I’m glad based leafy is back though

Yeah every Chad I've met either consciously or unconsciously knows the blackpill and how to manipulate foids

Damn, was never really into leafy. But I just went and saw so many exposing videos of his subhuman recessed lower third. Brutal. He was Legit bullied off YouTube.

I hate youtubers

h3h3 (Ethan) was ironically joking about being a fat slob for so long he actually became one

Waiting for the day Ethan goes into high-interest lending to complete his stereotypical look.

These threads are so fucking cucked.

Imagine caring about YouTube drama.

These faggots don't even know you exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back