Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Chang gets metooed

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
85i4jc2c4k451.jpg

He must have done something really outrageous, foids dont usually target Chads and Changs in MeToo. Did he offend BLM or something?

An actual Chang....never thought I'd see one

Translation:
20+ women were disappointed when he took off his pants.

Assaulted 20+ women :feelshaha::feelshaha: incels gets jailed for even talking to foids meanwhile chang gets to ""assault""" 20+ women and still roam free. I wish I looked like that guy.

I can't sympathize with the victims.
Not because I'm cold hearted or anything. I just don't know what the fuck a womxn is. Never heard of such a thing before.
Is it human? An animal? Is it a species I haven't met through the Mass Relay yet?

Please murder all chinks with anglo names (in Victoria 2)

He should rape more women as retaliation

He must have done something really outrageous, foids dont usually target Chads and Changs in MeToo. Did he offend BLM or something?

Womxn only want GigaChads now, In 2030 Chads and Changs will be the new incels.

I like how these idiots use an attractive image for something like that, like they can't help but admire his looks despite what he did and what they are trying to do to him, this species is fucking ridiculous, I swear I can't be a part of it

Assaulted 20+ women :feelshaha::feelshaha: incels gets jailed for even talking to foids meanwhile chang gets to ""assault""" 20+ women and still roam free. I wish I looked like that guy.
they probably just figured out they've been "assaulted" recently :feelsclown:

Fuck a girl while drunk and she regrets it afterwards=rape

I sincerely wish the west gets nuked

Fuck what would that make us?
I am just accurately stating what will happen in the future. When automation comes handy they would just send us to gas chambers.

Please murder all chinks with anglo names (in Victoria 2)
It's common in Hong Kong which was colonized by the Brits, you absolute tardo. Also in the Philippines with an English first name and Spanish last name.

I am just accurately stating what will happen in the future. When automation comes handy they would just send us to gas chambers.
We need genetic engineering ASAP.

20 women? I see their personality detector's worked like a charm again...

Not because I'm cold hearted or anything. I just don't know what the fuck a womxn is. Never heard of such a thing before.
Is it human? An animal? Is it a species I haven't met through the Mass Relay yet?
He probably accidentally picked up a tranny and "she" called rape as he kicked him out of his bed.

Translation:
20+ women were disappointed when he took off his pants.
Brutal dickpill. foids would never accuse a chang of rape Unles they regretted the encounter for some reason (dick size)

Females and feminism have accomplished that now I never believe anything, ever that a woman accuses a man.

It probably wasn't him. It was some white chad accomplice that he's works with. So they targeted the low value male instead.

We got too cocky rice bros, even if we ascend we get metood if we try to act chad like

It probably wasn't him. It was some white chad accomplice that he's works with. So they targeted the low value male instead.
JFL what kind of cope is this?

JFL what kind of cope is this?

lmao

I can't see him sexually harassing someone. He probably tried to run PUA cringe game and the foid got offended because he did it in pubic eye.

Interesting how every metoo is 20+ women. So if I had at some point in life walked the same direction on the street that a foid was jogging on and later I see a foid complaining on social media, or a blurry picture of me on the news, will there have been 20+ women jogging then too?

It's common in Hong Kong which was colonized by the Brits, you absolute tardo. Also in the Philippines with an English first name and Spanish last name.
What special obscure knowledge you possess, I would have never figured he is from Hong Kong. Chinks using anglo names are a cultural atrocity.

Last edited:
An actual Chang....never thought I'd see one
Changs are normie tier in the west. A 5/10 white mogs him. The only true Changs that can compete with whites are Kazakh or Mongols

Big c0c46e9e02be01e3e727f06fc8858e40

Hahaha, I was going to write a post about this.

He's a rich, 6'2 Californian with a solid jawline but that wasn't enough to protect him.

From what I hear his parents are going to pull him out of UC Berkeley and send him to China.

Hahaha, I was going to write a post about this.

He's a rich, 6'2 Californian with a solid jawline but that wasn't enough to protect him.

From what I hear his parents are going to pull him out of UC Berkeley and send him to China.
Did he actually do something or is it just holes being holes again?

change.org lmao. the only site that is more cucked than raddit

20+ womxn says everything tbh

Did he actually do something or is it just holes being holes again?

Not sure.

There's no investigation that I know of, run by either the university or by law enforcement. So far all I know is that a day or two ago, a group of women came forward on Instagram and Facebook and pointed the finger at him.

This is a really interesting time for this to happen, because just a month ago, the Department of Education released new guidelines under Title IX. Any burgercel with an interest in civil rights legislation should know what I'm referring to.

JF;L