Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based catfishman video.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Saint Hamudi and catfishman are blackpill heroes, this video has the top 10 catfish videos of Catfishman merged in 1 video.

hf

EDIT:

Also make sure to subscribe to the channel, it's the new official channel of the one and only catfishman.

Last edited:
watched it one day ago, very based and funny :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

We need him back here

I like these videos

The 2nd one was my favourite

Saint Hamudi and catfishman are blackpill heroes, this video has the top 10 catfish videos of Catfishman merged in 1 video.

hf

EDIT:

Also make sure to subscribe to the channel, it's the new official channel of the one and only catfishman.

Is Catfishman back at it?

These videos seem to make sense; but catfish is not the best of copes, but based nevertheles, funny

Last edited:
Catfishman is more based and low inhib than I'll ever be.

i feel bad for saying shit about him. He should be an honorary mod.

Are the old videos saved somewhere

Based and fishing-rod-pilled.
I love this guy.

lmao at catfishman

legend

The last one... :feelskek:

Catfishman: "I don't get no matches."
Girl: "...because you have this kind of attitude."

Of course, the girls can detect his toxic incel personality from pictures of his face on Tinder and that's why they swipe left.

I fucking loved watching his videos, I don't care what anyone says, he's a legend in his own right.

Catfishman is based fatcel