Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based brother gets assaulted in Trans Rally

fuck fags n their so-called rights, GrAY

If it was a woman who did that and a man attacked her, he would be getting raped in prison rn

Troons and fags make me sick:feelspuke:

Troons and fags make me sick:feelspuke:
rightfully so JFL

I'm never supporting faggotry even in small amounts from now on

I was never hardcore anti faggot, just didn't like it, but now I really hate it

This blackpilled me about faggots a lot

Fuck faggots- most insufferable people ever :feelsugh:

Fuck faggots- most insufferable people ever :feelsugh:
They act like sucking cock somehow makes them oppressed. As if anyone would know they suck cocks if they actually shut up about it for once.

I want to massacre a pride parade (in real life)

fuck fags n their so-called rights, GrAY
And fuck jewmericans who allow these faggots to breed through indoctrination they are spreading this shit to other countries

And fuck jewmericans who allow these faggots to breed through indoctrination they are spreading this shit to other countries
Dont blame me, i vote anti-fag here, mang

They act like sucking cock somehow makes them oppressed. As if anyone would know they suck cocks if they actually shut up about it for once.
I know you're talking about the "Gs" of the alphabet mafia but the "Ts" are fucking hilarious in that regard. If you spend any time on the cesspit known as Twitter, you'll see that these self-absorbed goons will cry about how "oppressed" they are, yet talk shit about Incels and downplay our oppression, because they want to have it both ways, and then they go up in arms over people playing a video game they don't like.

The funniest thing to me is when twitter trannies (or better yet, trannies in the media) whine about how hard it is for them to get laid because they chopped off their dicks. They do the exact same thing they call Incels bad/toxic for, but apparently it's okay when they do it.