Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro exposing LGBT+ degeneration for the world to see on Twitter

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
(NSFW)

"I don't feel comfortable showing it, but we must expose the truth so that the population knows it and can define their priorities. This is what many of the Brazilian carnival street parades have become. Comment and take your own conclusions."

Gays can fist themselves and get pissed on by each other in front of a crowd full of children and the progressive left thinks it's beautiful, but if you approach a 17 years old non-virgin foid and ask for a mere kiss, or even have pixels representing a naked underage woman on your computer, even if drawings, they think you're a monster and have to go to jail. JFL.

Is it Bolsonaro on the stage?

Gays can fist themselves and get pissed on by each other in front of a crowd full of children and the progressive left thinks it's beautiful, but if you approach a 17 years old non-virgin foid and ask for a mere kiss, or even have pixels representing a naked underage woman on your computer, even if drawings, they think you're a monster and have to go to jail. JFL.
Never before have I heard such beautiful words in my life. Go to whatever favela Brazilian Sigma it is, and tell it to him.

Who is this Bolsonaro?

I wish he was, kicking their asses.
Ive never heard about Bolsonaro before.
And i have a question Mainlander; what is the purpose of brazilian carnivals? Why are you doing it?

Last edited:
He's probably gonna get banned from Twitter lmao.

Based and banned from twitter.

where are the moped assasins when u need them

degenerates belong in death camps

@knajjd
@wizardcel

man, gays are the leeser degenaracy here, foids are so much fucking worse, just look at carnaval it's a degeracy fest

man, gays are the leeser degenaracy here, foids are so much fucking worse, just look at carnaval it's a degeracy fest
I have to defend women once in my life, gays are much more degenerate than them.

I hope he ban this degenerate ass carnival tbh

I hope he ban this degenerate ass carnival tbh
i want military ditactorship back, the military was based and din't tolerated degenracy, after the military was kiked out we had a sexual revolution here, and now the country is a complete shithole

i want military ditactorship back, the military was based and din't tolerated degenracy, after the military was kiked out we had a sexual revolution here, and now the country is a complete shithole
The military was dumb not do anticommunist propaganda exposing the crimes of communism worldwide, and that general who said "we must give the left some place to vent" and allowed them to occupy all universities was even dumber.

bring back brazilian monarchy

The military was dumb not do anticommunist propaganda exposing the crimes of communism worldwide, and that general who said "we must give the left some place to vent" and allowed them to occupy all universities was even dumber.
they should killed more marxist, marxist are the most useless creatures on this planet

they should killed more marxist, marxist are the most useless creatures on this planet
The military regime in Brazil was pretty much the least violent totalitarian regime to have ever existed. They killed like 400 people (almost all of them violent terrorists) in 21 years.

400 people killed was like an hour in chairman Mao's China.

The military regime in Brazil was pretty much the least violent totalitarian regime to have ever existed. They killed like 400 people (almost all of them violent terrorists) in 21 years.

400 people killed was like an hour in chairman Mao's China.
yeah, i wish they where more violent, and din't leet the seeds of marxism to be planted here

the normie western mind unironically works this way:
hentai depiction of a young teen girl: bad

fucking another guy's asshole: good

the normie western mind unironically works this way:
hentai depiction of a young teen girl, privately in your room: bad

fucking another guy's asshole in front of thousands of young children: good
Fixed.

I legit saw someone on reddit (r/brasil) call this art jfl

Nowadays if you approach a woman during Carnaval as a sub8 you risk being sent to jail for harassment. Meanwhile, faggots are allowed to do as they please. They've been green-lighted to continue the indoctrination of the younger generations. Heterosexuality is already being seen as something evil while homosexuality is constantly being portrayed as something noble. You are a hero if you dress like a woman, but if you are a loving father who teaches his son that faggotry is wrong; you are a monster.

Brazil has been hijacked. It's no longer the country we grew up in. The funniest thing is that Brazil is a poor country that was totally screwed by the left -- this country will probably never reach first world status -- but you still find plenty of morons standing up for marxist and progressive agendas such as feminism and faggotry. JFL

Bolsonaro got elected because of his looks. If he was a 5'2'' zambo, no one would vote for him.

For people like this, can't they see how stupid they look?

based. Only duterte and kim jong un are more based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back