Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based Boomer: ""Society is a form of Devil Worship. That's what women worship is. It's a form of devil worship."

looks interesting, how did you find that video / channel

looks interesting, how did you find that video / channel
Someone linked me a blog and I went through it and found links to that channel.
idk which blog though, like its been too long.
ok sigh thats a lie, im just afraid you are a fed so i didnt want to link it cuz idk maybe you will take it down :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
its this blog

Also good ones on youtube with high quality videos with references and studies:
- mr pink and yellow

- a shield for men

ok sigh thats a lie, im just afraid you are a fed so i didnt want to link it cuz idk maybe you will take it down :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
its this blog

- mr pink and yellow

- a shield for men

damn those look really interesting. thank you.

although, if you were that worried you should have pmed me those instead of posting them in the open, don't you think

foids worship chads

damn those look really interesting. thank you.

although, if you were that worried you should have pmed me those instead of posting them in the open, don't you think
that doesnt even make sense
if i thought you are a fed, why would i sent them too you in private lol
like thats like mailing your own crime report to local sheriffs office jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

that doesnt even make sense
if i thought you are a fed, why would i sent them too you in private lol
like thats like mailing your own crime report to local sheriffs office jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

Think it through. Posting them in the open or pming me both have the same risk when it comes to me as an individual. When you posted this in the open you basically accepted that risk / decided to trust me. But posting them in the open also has the random risk stemming from other members and any random lurker reading it.

I don't know how realistic such a concern is but by now I wouldn't put anything past these ideologically-possessed lunatics. Anyways, thanks for trusting me.

Extremely based (dnw)

Think it through. Posting them in the open or pming me both has the same risk when it comes to me as an individual. When you posted this in the open you basically accepted that risk / decided to trust me. But posting them in the open also has the random risk stemming from other members and any random lurker reading it.

I don't know how realistic such a concern really is but by now I wouldn't put anything past these ideologically-possessed lunatics. Anyways, thanks for trusting me.
you are right i am 90iq FORGIVE ME MASSA

60c.png

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Oh Gevalt, How vill I eva survive the next shekel shoa with my IQ?!? :shock::shock::shock:
Don't know, you will find a way. My people have survived worse :feelshaha:
Jews meg

its this blog

- mr pink and yellow

- a shield for men

Males will never fight back against women. We lost already

I had an experience similar to the video's topic, when I was 11 years old me and my acquaintance were hanging out at an empty playground. An old man came up to us and started yelling at us for seemingly no reason, he said we talked smack about his niece and threatened us with violence if we did it again, obviously we were dumbfounded and scared shitless. Turns out some random 8 year old foid told her grandfather that we were insulting her, we never even interacted with her in the first place. They absolutely love socially mogging and practicing manipulation of others. It sometimes is fatal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back