Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based boomer at my job

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
There is a boomer who is quitting so he is low inhib as this is his last week. The other day a whore kept asking a dude here to buy her a drink/snack at the vending machine and he said no so she kept bugging him, you know in that infuriating le quirky/cute way that toilers always do. So the boomer saw this and said, “you know back in my day if you were asking to be bought something means you have to put out for it.” I almost died laughing, the foid started crying and of course went straight to HR being the entitled fragile dumpster she is, and it’s amazing to see this happen. Based boomer with nothing to lose

Last edited:
he should throw a bag on sulphuric acid in gross snout of that vile nasty relentless $10 hooker (in video game)
A FEDERAL AGENT HAS HIJACKED YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU DIDNT TYPE IN ALL CAPS WHAT IS HAPPENING (IN VIDEO GAME)

People who have nothing to lose are the most based :feelskek:

Based but I still hate boomers for getting to have a way better youth than me