Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based blackpilled video on tiktok

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Blackpilling the normies seems to get easier.

Nice. It's obvious beauty is objective. JFL at those who still don't understand that.

Stop trying to blackpill normies

Nice. It's obvious beauty is objective. JFL at those who still don't understand that.
RIGHT. Literally its like 90 percent objective, 10 percent subjective. An attractive guy in USA will be attractive in France, would be attractive in China etc etc. However, why I mention the 10 percent is cause there are preferences. There are women that would prefer a more masculine man over a pretty boy but both are deemed as attractive.

RIGHT. Literally its like 90 percent objective, 10 percent subjective. An attractive guy in USA will be attractive in France, would be attractive in China etc etc. However, why I mention the 10 percent is cause there are preferences. There are women that would prefer a more masculine man over a pretty boy but both are deemed as attractive.
You also need to remember that it's also relative. A chang or chadpreet will likely be incrl or normie in Netherlands

But yeah it is objective

You also need to remember that it's also relative. A chang or chadpreet will likely be incrl or normie in Netherlands

But yeah it is objective
yes I completely disregarded race. Race is top 3 for attractiveness, right below height and face. Thanks for reminding me this

The foid with the poor eye proportions will still breed.

I will always stand by the idea that qoves studio is probably the best youtube/tik tok channel out there for subtly blackpilling normalfags.

We should see the comments on that video

I will always stand by the idea that qoves studio is probably the best youtube/tik tok channel out there for subtly blackpilling normalfags.
yes bro