Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based BASED BLACKCEL TELLS THE TRUTH---A LOT OF INCELS NEED TO ASCEND SO THE BLACKPILL CAN COME AND COLLECT ON DEY ASS

The real blackpill starts aftER you get bitches. IT'S FACTS

Good video
Watched at 2x speed.
He might have a point. I definitely don't think getting a girlfriend would fix everything. That itself is a new challenge

Watched at 2x speed.
He might have a point. I definitely don't think getting a girlfriend would fix everything. That itself is a new challenge
Of maintenance

I love how he picked Krillin as thumbnail

Muuh Android 18 is his wife. Meanwhile she fucks Goku or Vegeta behind his back

also why does he say incels ? When saying "incel" one usually refers to a blackpilled incel. The incel he talks about in this video are incels in denial

Watched at 2x speed.
I only watch vids sped up nowadays lol. I just don’t have the motivation to pay attention that long with how garbage most YouTube content is or how slow most creators talk

Last edited:
Literally admitted in the vid he’s not incel. But either way I definitely agree. Many users here seem almost bluepilled with how they think a foid will solve all their problems. As if a ton of nagging, drama, and issues of loyalty don’t certainly await the now-ascended incel

Cope, you are an idiot if you expect a foid to not cheat on you and leave at any time. water is wet

this guy could have said all of this in 3 minutes, he repeats himself too much. i have him on 2x speed and he just repeats the same points/
he aint wrong but be concise

The blackpill is life.

Literally admitted in the vid he’s not incel. But either way I definitely agree. Many users here seem almost bluepilled with how they think a foid will solve all their problems. As if a ton of nagging, drama, and issues of loyalty don’t certainly await the now-ascended incel
Obviously getting a gf now wouldnt reverse on missing out on teen love, bullying and other forms of trauma but it still would be a lot better than to be alone for the rest of your life. Imagine having someone who you can hug and cuddle with, who you can be intimate with, who you can make holidays together with, someone who makes you feel like you are not completely unwantd

The real blackpill starts aftER you get bitches. IT'S FACTS
Yeah, the difference between young incels and old MSTOWS is that the incels still subconsciously have the fantasy of a loyal woman. @BlkPillPress was right that incels want the ego of being sexually chosen.

I love how he picked Krillin as thumbnail

Muuh Android 18 is his wife. Meanwhile she fucks Goku or Vegeta behind his back
Even robots ain't loyal

It's like dudes crying they couldn't get into the army. The army is dogshit! It's called Green Willie for a reason! Cuz you get fucked in the A!!

Literally admitted in the vid he’s not incel. But either way I definitely agree. Many users here seem almost bluepilled with how they think a foid will solve all their problems. As if a ton of nagging, drama, and issues of loyalty don’t certainly await the now-ascended incelIt's like dudes crying they couldn't get into the army. The army is dogshit! It's called Green Willie for a reason! Cuz you get fucked in the A!!

Cope, you are an idiot if you expect a foid to not cheat on you and leave at any time. water is wet
if they fixed laws and added death penalties to cheating they probably would still do it anyway, nothing we can do now that the cat's out of the bag

Yeah, the difference between young incels and old MSTOWS is that the incels still subconsciously have the fantasy of a loyal woman. @BlkPillPress was right that incels want the ego of being sexually chosen.
The most blackpilled people are failed normies

The most blackpilled people are failed normies
Chads live in a Chad reality bubble and incels live in a blackpill bubble....which is why so many female worshippers and oneitis fags are here

oneitis fags are here
Yeah, I'm one of those fools. I should have cold approached more before MeToo, maybe those extra rejections would have properly destroyed my hope