Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel based blackcel destroying black holes

Clickbaitmaxxing. JFL @ 'bestgore.com' and no gore, what the fuck tbh. The faggot running that site should rope.

Clickbaitmaxxing. JFL @ 'bestgore.com' and no gore, what the fuck tbh. The faggot running that site should rope.
I think the blue shirt was kill.

BLM

he dindu'nuffin

He has a good right hook, NGL

Jfl at that nigga hits..
I respect him.

Lmao that fat chick must be dead

Bestgore is pretty cucked. You almost never see gore when it involves a foid

I wish I was black

What's the context?

Then don't click on it, retard.

bestgore is fuckin brutal and depressing. I already have extreme anxiety from alcoholceling. I dont need this. No ty

Based tyrone.

Considering they are women, they probably deserved it.

bestgore is fuckin brutal and depressing. I already have extreme anxiety from alcoholceling. I dont need this. No ty
maybe next time man, because it is filled with fucked up shits and sometimes you need some rest from brutal shits

We should all start doing this to put females back in their place.

Then don't click on it, retard.

Bestgore is pretty cucked. You almost never see gore when it involves a foid
Tbh. I made a post about this a few months ago about how it’s difficult to find a foid getting slaughtered but almost every video is a guy getting destroyed jfl
We should all start doing this to put females back in their place.
That would be based af but I’d be in jail asap ngl

Tbh. I made a post about this a few months ago about how it’s difficult to find a foid getting slaughtered but almost every video is a guy getting destroyed jfl
I also recently made a post about that as well. It is quite hard to see videos of foids getting slaughtered like pigs

this guy is my new hero. I love when the second foid gets beaten like a box bag

Lowest of the low IQ takes yet, just be clairvoyant bro..
Jfl you're the most sensitive cumskin here, always following me around and crying for me. Nice white tears kiddo.