Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based blackcel chases noodlewhore down

Dumb bitch needs therapy:feelsLSD::smonk:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

OMG this guy is my idol
Basedness embodied

Dumb bitch indeed. Dumb landwhales are just jealous because no Tyrone will ever run after them.

Lmao, what an idiot. He thinks that chasing her down an alley will make less afraid of black people, he only made her fear 10x worse.

@Capable_Onion chasing a noodle

Why joggers do this? His clownmaxxing will just fuck his community even more, but I suppose he just doesn't care :feelskek:

The last scream was a plea for anal rape in GTA v:feelsokman:

kek @ the way he growled while running :feelshaha:

Never knew that the dating strategy for females is to hate on men :feelswhat:

I would scream like that and run away too, if a bri'ish "person" tried to talk to me.

@Pancakecel

based and lowinhib maxxed. better to let them fear you then look down on you

Lmao, what an idiot. He thinks that chasing her down an alley will make less afraid of black people, he only made her fear 10x worse.
Who cares. He taught that racist noodlewhore a lesson.
based and lowinhib maxxed. better to let them fear you then look down on you
Truth
Why joggers do this? His clownmaxxing will just fuck his community even more, but I suppose he just doesn't care :feelskek:
Their community is already hated. Might as well be feared rather than looked down upon.

alot of 'jbb' or whatever it is that cucks here talk about sometimes psychology is based on fear, black people actually inducing fear in foids

Rare footage of @Capable_Onion irl

Don’t know what happened before this so don’t know the context. For all we know the chink whore called him a scary nigger or something :lul:

Still traumatized from ww2?
GetFile

No, I'm traumatized by the average bri'ish smile

Based nigga JFL :lul::lul:

these fucking cunts really dont expect man to lash out
after they get rejected and shitted on that much?

JF FUCKING LOL , we need more based man like this , and some sort of upheaval

@the virgin shepherd @SocialzERo @Mainländer @Lebensmüder @Meus

Last edited:
Imagine the adrenaline rush from chasing down a foid. :feelsohh:

Only blacks are this based. A cuck white would reassured her hes a harmless beta

coz he's based and not a faggot like you I guess
Explain to me how acting like a retard is based. What did he acomplish by being a non paid clown?

Explain to me how acting like a retard is based. What did he acomplish by being a non paid clown?
He caused FEAR, INTIMIDATION and ultimately RESPECT.

You probably walk down the street with your head down in shame punk faggot. Faggot pussy mofucker, catch the beatdown mofucker. Punk fucker outta here

You probably walk down the street with your head down in shame punk faggot. Faggot pussy mofucker, catch the beatdown mofucker. Punk fucker outta here
I didn't know people respected clowns.

I didn't know people respected clowns.
They do. Keep coping if you think otherwise. Men who are feared are treated better than some beta weak cuck

Woke

Seeing how FDS foids are seething in that post, I think this is based, though pointless, since we already know that "whitu chad cacku ornwe":feelsaww:

Based asf :feelskek:
Only blacks are this based. A cuck white would reassured her hes a harmless beta
Thats why whites are cucked by their women, worse than asians

:lul::lul::lul:
that made me laugh

I know him irl. He's low-inhib and hilarious - my favourite. Also, he gets sum, so definitely not a "blackcel".

I like to wear all black and scare people too but I'm too pussy to pull this off.

I don't think any amount of propaganda will make people less afraid of black people.

I know that some black people themselves are afraid of black people. And thats a fuckin fact. They move out from the deep ghetto to the outer parts of the ghetto closer to hispanics/poor whites.

Black people that live closer to the deep ghetto have their heads on a swivel and are constantly aware of their surroundings. Ready to start running immediately in case shots start ringing out.

Niggers being niggers as usual, always wanting to give attention to other races rather than sticking to their own.

This looks like it was in the UK. I hope they can deal with their nigger problems.

Lol saw this a while ago