Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Becky says DONT MARRY a single mom, theyre toxic !

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Jessica DiMarco:

""""The entitlement of single mothers is hilarious. Why not go connect with single fathers?? each group thinks they are better than the other!
I would never recommend a single childfree man to be with a single mom:
  1. They are problematic. In all my jobs, I have never seen a more miserable and evil bunch than single mothers. All the women who were toxic and nasty were all single mothers.
  2. You will be dealing with the baby daddy. I once heard a single mom brag how she has her baby daddy wrapped around her finger. The bond between the single mom and her baby daddy is TIGHT, regardless of how she/he talk about each other.
  3. There is no shortage of good,childfree and single women!
RESPONSE FROM MATTHEW MCBRIDE: (lol)
""""While I can take a certain pride in willingly raising another man’s children, I’m ashamed that I let the social pressure to “step up” put me in a position to add to the turmoil and heartbreak of those kids’ lives when my relationship with their mother imploded. Had I been stronger and more clear-headed, I would have said, “I’ve got no business playing Dad.” Instead, I let the notion of being a “good man” lead me into a farcical situation where those kids—who had no say and no responsibility—were the only ones to emerge permanently scarred.

Jessica DiMarco:

""""The entitlement of single mothers is hilarious. Why not go connect with single fathers?? each group thinks they are better than the other!
I would never recommend a single childfree man to be with a single mom:
  1. They are problematic. In all my jobs, I have never seen a more miserable and evil bunch than single mothers. All the women who were toxic and nasty were all single mothers.
  2. You will be dealing with the baby daddy. I once heard a single mom brag how she has her baby daddy wrapped around her finger. The bond between the single mom and her baby daddy is TIGHT, regardless of how she/he talk about each other.
  3. There is no shortage of good,childfree and single women!
RESPONSE FROM MATTHEW MCBRIDE: (lol)
""""While I can take a certain pride in willingly raising another man’s children, I’m ashamed that I let the social pressure to “step up” put me in a position to add to the turmoil and heartbreak of those kids’ lives when my relationship with their mother imploded. Had I been stronger and more clear-headed, I would have said, “I’ve got no business playing Dad.” Instead, I let the notion of being a “good man” lead me into a farcical situation where those kids—who had no say and no responsibility—were the only ones to emerge permanently scarred.
She will preach this until she becomes a single mom herself :lul:

:no:Women can't be based.
:yes: she is collecting sumps, until Chad's pump and dump her.

But that fully developed milf body is what real men like bro

This is the FIRST time ive ever seen a foid not claim victim status for other hive members.

I remember that open the suitcase show with howie mandel, EVERY episode had some
"im a single mom" bitch.

Women hate other women more than men

Foids can’t be based

Don't get married period.

Single mothers should be avoided altogether.

OK...

I think I can manage this advice...