Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based aspie

It's a feminist foid, naturally making up problems for herself while receiving all the benefits of hypergamy and moral degeneracy, literally not having to craft a personality at all other than Chad being her main center of existence; she thinks you can do whatever you want and simply go after the partner you want because she's never been a non-NT subhuman, discriminated against and mistreated at every turn simply due to existing as a physically unattractive male... :feelsclown:

She's as attention-seeking and Chad-worshipping as the rest. :feelshaha:

"Asperger's" Is fake anyway. Same with "Autism"

Asperger's is not even a thing.

What vaginal cult you came from and what date is your period?
You're just a retard and they can't tell so they just point somewhere on a spectrum and say this is you.

You're just a retard and they can't tell so they just point somewhere on a spectrum and say this is you.
Nah, I'm actually high iq at the point of 118. But do tell me more about this fanfiction you've wrote. Also, you haven't told me about where you came from. So I'll ask again, which vaginal cult did you come from? r/femaledatingstrategy or the usual IT?

Nah, I'm actually high iq at the point of 118. But do tell me more about this fanfiction you've wrote. Also, you haven't told me about where you came from. So I'll ask again, which vaginal cult did you come from? r/femaledatingstrategy or the usual IT?

-I have a scenario in which Ultra Instinct Sign Goku and SSBE Vegeta enter the Xenoverse and battle Hearts(God-Slayer Form). Hearts absorbs the power of the Xeno(Universe) Seed and Vegeta uses Forced Spirit Fission to weaken him. Hearts absorbs Doki Doki and enters a "Darkened" state of his transformation. The energy is gathered for the Xeno Seed when Goku battles Lagss as Ultra Instinct Sign and Vegeta battles Cumber as SSBE.

- I have a scenario in which Mechikabura swallows Final form Mira(Towa + Time Egg) after being weakened by Forced Spirit Fission Vegeta and transforms into his "Dark King" form. Chronoa recruits Goku and Vegeta to defeat the newly-revived Demon Lord, only to briefly converse with him as Towa revives the Demon Lord's magic power with the Dark Dragon Balls.

Younger Form(After absorbing their God Ki):

(Envision him with long hair)

After swallowing Mira:

_crush-png.624774

Nah, I'm actually high iq at the point of 118. But do tell me more about this fanfiction you've wrote.
You have already bought into the IQ fanfic.

You have already bought into the IQ fanfic.
Cope. You have to bring and make up funny stories like autism not being real to make sure you are remembered here for your trollbait.

Cope. You have to bring and make up funny stories like autism not being real to make sure you are remembered here for your trollbait.
118 IQ and can't even read properly.

r/aspergersPosted by u/shinebrightlike20 hours ago
gentle fucking reminder

that we don't owe anyone shit. we don't owe anyone normalcy whatever the fuck that means. we don't owe anyone the social dance or the responses to their inane sleepwalking idiotic questions. we don't owe our presence, we don't owe time, we don't owe them masking, we don't owe them comfort, we don't owe this victorian society the role they desperately want us to play.

who is losing sleep over what they owe you??? that's right - NO ONE.

live your best life and make yourself happy. that's it. be YOU and the right people will stay and the dead weight will show itself out. i don't care if this is removed and i get banned. anger is human and i am sick of feeling like i owe anyone anything. i am sick of seeing post after post of people here so worried sick over whether or not they are normal or if they can find a partner. be yourself and go after the partner you want and stop apologizing for being who you are. NO ONE IS NORMAL. NO ONE knows ANYTHING. nothing matters and life's meaning is what YOU decide it is. everyone is just pretending to know and they think they know what is best for you. i'll save you some time - ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU. and here's the kicker! maybe you're better than the rest!!! maybe you are! maybe you are above it all! maybe you think this all sucks because it does! maybe you don't want to play along because playing along is a waste of time! maybe it doesn't seem like it, but maybe it's the damn truth.
356 upvotes•157 comments
That’s the attitude every autismcel should have, kek

That's just a foid or tranny being hysterical over some inane trivial matter.

She wrote and I quote:
be yourself and go after the partner you want
Say "hi" to a foid and get arrested for "harassment" (the crime of existing while ugly)? No, thank you.

maybe you're better than the rest!!! maybe you are! maybe you are above it all!
Yes, I'm way better than normies in a lot of ways. Just tell that to all the normies who treat me like shit and see if it changes anything. It doesn't. I still get treated like shit. Being "better" doesn't improve my life, because normies don't care if someone is good or evil, they only respect power, status and social hierarchy. Everyone knows the ones at the top in politics and entertainment are mostly psychopaths and pedophiles, still normies worship them --- the same normies that say my personality is trash.