Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based as fuck mom. Her whore of a daughter told her about regret rape and she was like "Oh okay. Can you clean the bathroom today?"

Rage fuel, this whore can shut the fuck up. She wanted to sleep with an older man. Just because you regret it doesn't mean anyone "took advantage of you."

"I was 16, with a 26 year old man who took advantage of my immaturity"
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

when actually they're ruining a man's life completely
they literally could not give less of a shit. concepts like responsibility and empathy are completely foreign to them. all they understand is short term validation and impulses and they behave irrationally and destructively when they have to face consequences for it. they don't view the people around them as humans with their own thoughts and motivations, all they think about is the fulfillment of their own selfish personal whims. women like this are driven entirely by emotion, reason and introspection just do not factor in to their behavior

Quite ironic posting there when shes the narcissist, i fucking hate white foids with their false rape accusations

Every single woman you will ever meet is a snake. They have no liability because even the courts realize they are children. Their psychological habits are purely demonic.

Women can be based when it comes to brutally judging other women.

In most traditional societies its women who enforce the social codes on other women. Eg.. they don't want single women hanging around where their husbands are.

Based, it's a shame that OP deleted it

Even her based mom knows that she is nothing but a worthless whore.

The difference between her mom and those cucks, she knows her whore daughter better than them as she raised her.
It's something when they try to vent online to get sympathy from strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back