Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based as fuck mom. Her whore of a daughter told her about regret rape and she was like "Oh okay. Can you clean the bathroom today?"

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: boohoo he took advantage of my immaturity :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

sometimes i feel these dumb whores dont really understand what reporting someone for regret rape involves. they think they're some sort of heroes and saving other "victims" when actually they're ruining a man's life completely, as well as risking their own lives since what they're doing 100% warrants retribution. "he took advantage of my immaturity" (she was 16) = i wanted sex and now regret it boohoo im such a victim

her mom is gigabased tbh. she should be grateful the mom just changed subject, should've told her "you didn't get raped you're just a whore, now go clean the bathroom"

Women are mentally incapable of taking responsibility for any of their decisions.

That mom is cool.

Jfl go clean the toilet whore.

Mom must know she’s a typical whore

There is so much regret rape for teen girls. Only for normies though never for chad.

Mom must know she’s a typical whore
tbh :feelskek:
There is so much regret rape for teen girls. Only for normies though never for chad.
its sad though bc not all moms are this based and sometimes the guys get their lives ruined. on TwoX some whore even WROTE A BOOK about how she got regret raped by a 16yo when she was 14. what the fuck

this foid doesn't know what real trauma is. she's only "traumatized" because of society's reaction to the age difference.

back in the 1370s or something, girls usually got married at 16 to a 23 year old. and in ancient greece, 14/15 year old girls married 29/30 year olds. and in american blackfoot indian tribes, 15 year old girls married 35 year olds. none of them were traumatized. why? because they weren't taught to be traumatized by it back then and it was accepted back then

back in the 1370s or something, girls usually got married at 16 to a 23 year old. and in ancient greece, 14/15 year old girls married 29/30 year olds. and in american blackfoot indian tribes, 15 year old girls married 35 year olds. none of them were traumatized. why? because they weren't taught to be traumatized by it back then and it was accepted back then
burj khalifa iq

this foid doesn't know what real trauma is. she's only "traumatized" because of society's reaction to the age difference.
Is good to see this constantly reminded here

Foids mature so much faster than silly boys.

But also she was immature and taken advantage of @ 16.

Sounds like she's jealous her abusive chad found a younger model. :feelshaha:

this foid doesn't know what real trauma is.
she's only "traumatized" because of society's reaction to the age difference.
Not really, society's reaction didn't traumatize her at the time she was actually fucking the guy.

The relationship just turned sour (didn't give her what she wanted from it) so she chose to be traumatized at that point when it was over.

A based mom would have punished her and locked her in the cellar for a month for being a degenerate.

Not really, society's reaction didn't traumatize her at the time she was actually fucking the guy.

The relationship just turned sour (didn't give her what she wanted from it) so she chose to be traumatized at that point when it was over.
society's reaction doesn't necessarily traumatize them instantly. usually it eventually traumatizes them once the foid gets older and agrees with society's views on statutory rape

usually it eventually traumatizes them once the foid gets older and agrees with society's views on statutory rape
They're not actually traumatized, they're embellishing.

Foids embellish suffering all the time to get pity.

They cry out because they know people care.

This is why men cry less: we know we are not cared for.

I bet childbirth is actually easy as fuck. Bryan Danielson actually proved this.

Can't believe cunts cry and need drugs for a few pelvic contractions.

Some sympathy for those who tear skin but that's probably because they don't fuck their husband often enough to get stretchy for baby, own fault.

Whores being whores, what a surprise.

Bet shes white too lmao

Toilets cleaning toilets

Legal age was at 7-10 in USA and UK in 1890s. Then the kike agenda started and the increased the age of consent in the 1920s.

This is why lolis need to be legal again. Foids are horny af as young as 6 and are perpetuale children anyways

Last edited:
Legal age was at 7-10 in USA and UK in 1890s. Then the kike agenda started and the increased the age of consent in the 1920s.

This is why lolis need to be legal again. Foids are horny af as young as 6 and are perpetuale children anyways
the age of consent was raised higher because of concerns about child prostitution

the age of consent was raised higher because of concerns about child prostitution
lol i doubt it. Parents dont ussually want to prostitute their own daughters.

And spare me the "concern" nonsense. Just like how they're "concerned" about us during this jew-made pandemic? as if the (((government))) gives a shit about any of us or our families

the (((feminist))) agenda went after the age of consent first because it wanted to groom girls itself through propoganda rather to allow the natural act of a man grooming his would-be wife. Hence why you see shit like Birds of Prey targetted at girls these days.

If the daughter is a whore the mom was too and just knows better now.
Women having sex at 13 and 14 while I was playing video games... :feelsrope:
I was too nervous to even talk to girls then, meanwhile all my female classmates were getting gang raped . Incredible difference

lol i doubt it. Parents dont ussually want to prostitute their own daughters.

And spare me the "concern" nonsense. Just like how they're "concerned" about us during this jew-made pandemic? as if the (((government))) gives a shit about any of us or our families

the (((feminist))) agenda went after the age of consent first because it wanted to groom girls itself through propoganda rather to allow the natural act of a man grooming his would-be wife. Hence why you see shit like Birds of Prey targetted at girls these days.

it is because of child prostitution. look up maiden tribute to modern babylon by WT Stead

What kind of mom gets drunk infront of her child? The op of that post could just be exaggerating tho

Yet another case where foids don't care about other foids, even when they are their own mother.
Women lack hearts.

Bluepillers: 43

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

tbh :feelskek:

its sad though bc not all moms are this based and sometimes the guys get their lives ruined. on TwoX some whore even WROTE A BOOK about how she got regret raped by a 16yo when she was 14. what the fuck
Rape is the weapon of the Toilet. You see she wasn't irresponsible, she just regrets fucking you so of course it is rape. Foids are such fucking clowns I swear.

She dresses like a whore when she goes out, exposing herself and the unthinkable happens.. she gets raped by a sex starved individual. Is it because she dressed like a slut who gives all cocks free rides? No all Men are the problem.. it's the toilets huge projection onto Men.

Last edited:
16 is the age of consent pretty much everywhere and i find it funny this slut only thinks it is wrong and she was abused AFTER THE FUCKING FACT!! When he is fucking a younger, hotter, sexier bitch. From her wall of text it is easy to spot a jealous woman

Her mom had the right reaction. Probably knew her daughter was the town bicycle and decided not to care anymore. I bet her mom regrets having a Drama Queen for a daughter and wished she aborted her all those years ago

BPD and Ecstasy, conceited with low self-esteem
She's a teenage dream if you hate yourself
Bright dyed hair and obnoxious clothes
Thinks communism is the way to go

Chad gets to have a steady supply of 16 y.o. while I rot here fuck this world

good. she had no problem fucking around with him and it's quite clear she was probably doing it for her mothers attention. "oh hey mum, totally fucking a badboy now who is 10 years older than me! aren't you going to give me attention?". the deadbeat dropped her slut arse and moved on while she got bitter, went to her mother and she right through this sluts game (probably from experience) and ignored her bullshit

My parents don't give a shit about me either JFL, just another foid who thinks the world revolves around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back