Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based antisimp hits foid

Watching all the normies gang up on him after makes my blood boil. I want them all to be boiled alive in an active volcano.

Watching all the normies gang up on him after makes my blood boil. I want them all to be boiled alive in an active volcano.
Indeed, he should've been smarter with his attack

Has been posted a gorillion times already

I want them all to be boiled alive in an active volcano
Total simpcuck death
they fight for her without getting her pussy as a reward simps are absolute cucks in denial

She asked for it

All the white knights hitting him back lol

So awful and I am sure he will have no justice. Pray for him.

More enraging than satisfying. Hope dumb bitch accidentally ends up in a cartel snuff video.

Total simpcuck death
they fight for her without getting her pussy as a reward simps are absolute cucks in denial
They probably all get pussy though. Not from her but other foids in school.

I just wish the quiet kid pulled out his AR that particular day (in Modern Warfare).

Its those white knights that makes foids feel invincible and why they walk around like gods, meanwhile we are ants to them.

He didn't remember his best anti-simp method

whites are such simps for women

This was infuriating to watch. Not good for any sane mans psyche.

Such fucking Ragefuel really hope that guy Massacres those faggots

Such fucking Ragefuel really hope that guy Massacres those faggots
The normies hitting him without even trying to understand what had just happened, those niggas deserve it.

The normies hitting him without even trying to understand what had just happened, those niggas deserve it.
Facts such Ragefuel and that foid he hit too i beg she gets kidnapped

The whiteknights hitting him was Vengeancefuel

they're all cucks and should be spit on by the devil.

id beat toilets up if i wasnt a framecel

ha! should've brought a gun :feelzez:

they deserve throat cutting immediately. i would take revenge on every simp they would be bloodless after (not in video game)

they deserve throat cutting immediately. i would take revenge on every simp they would be bloodless after (not in video game)
based

This is exactly why I hate normieniggers