Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based anti SJW lyrics

fuck #troongate

I'm not a faggot, kill yourself
Sui

Troon
Twitter
Sui

Really? Your not a faggot?

FUCK #TROONGATE!

literal joke
Thats your defense so the mods doesnt ban you, Literally anyone can now say its a joke to avoid a ban, You aleredy have one ban evasion, How are you still here Troon? You paid the mods didnt you?

There are other troons here that are protected by Troongate and the mods

@JamesMLM

Hes a furry and has posted Gay flags before
@TheProphetMuscle can confirm this

• What does MLM mean slang?Romantic relationships between two men may be labeled MLM, or "men loving men." This acronym is also sometimes used to describe men who love men ("men-loving men"). Any romantic relationship between two men can be described as MLM, regardless of whether the men in question are gay, bisexual, pansexual, or transgender.

• This is the meaning behind MLM

Last edited:
This is especially funny because none of you can prove I'm a troon other than some clear jokes that I made
Anyone can say its a joke and then they are protected by the admins, Soon IT faggots will start using this forum too, OH it was a joke, Shut the fuck up and go back to the gulag!

FUCK #TROONGATE

Sttop harrassing the mods over a clear joke
STOP HARASSING THE FORUM BY BEING IN IT! YOUR NOT A STRAIGHT MALE!

YOUR A TRANNY

#Troongate

I am a cis hetero male. I don't know what else do you wantt from me? Not replying to this tthread any further
Lies, After everything weve seen today, Its clear your larping as a straight man while being a tranny, You freaks do a lot of that.

Fuck #TROONGATE!

@JamesMLM

• What does MLM mean slang?Romantic relationships between two men may be labeled MLM, or "men loving men." This acronym is also sometimes used to describe men who love men ("men-loving men"). Any romantic relationship between two men can be described as MLM, regardless of whether the men in question are gay, bisexual, pansexual, or transgender.

Lies

@JamesMLM

I never posted gay flags before and I’m not trans