Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based anime OPs and EDs

Anime isn't based

just a boy with a toy.
i'm giving you something to aim for.

Ezgif 5 f215303061ab

i don't accept interviews rn.
The time has arrived.

You can guess what we are going to say now, but don't worry, you are partially wrong.

In the past few months, Aniwatch has been struggling to keep up, mainly due to money problems and a few small server outages.
As of now, Aniwatch has reached its limits, and sadly, we can no longer provide this service like we used to.

The closure of our registrations back at the beginning of 2021 was one way to try to deal with this issue, but as you can see, our idea turned out to be a failure.
This is a hard decision to make for our entire staff as we built an amazing community, and we tried everything to keep this from happening, but we simply ran out of ideas.

We got a lot of suggestions saying that we should add ads. People said that they would rather have Aniwatch with ads than no Aniwatch at all.
While this certainly is a great point, it is something we won't resort to.
We did not create Aniwatch to fill the greed of privacy intruding companies.

Aniwatch's closure is not a definite decision. Our staff needs some time to figure things out.
However, while we figure things out, we can no longer be there for you.

As for the anime lists, we are currently working on an export feature.
More information about that in a few weeks.

IMPORTANT: Aniwatch.me is our one and only domain. Don't be fooled by websites or apps pretending to be us.
You will find every information about our current situation right here on aniwatch.me and NOWHERE ELSE.

let the bodies hit the floor let the bodies hit the FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

The time has arrived.

You can guess what we are going to say now, but don't worry, you are partially wrong.

In the past few months, Aniwatch has been struggling to keep up, mainly due to money problems and a few small server outages.
As of now, Aniwatch has reached its limits, and sadly, we can no longer provide this service like we used to.

The closure of our registrations back at the beginning of 2021 was one way to try to deal with this issue, but as you can see, our idea turned out to be a failure.
This is a hard decision to make for our entire staff as we built an amazing community, and we tried everything to keep this from happening, but we simply ran out of ideas.

We got a lot of suggestions saying that we should add ads. People said that they would rather have Aniwatch with ads than no Aniwatch at all.
While this certainly is a great point, it is something we won't resort to.
We did not create Aniwatch to fill the greed of privacy intruding companies.

Aniwatch's closure is not a definite decision. Our staff needs some time to figure things out.
However, while we figure things out, we can no longer be there for you.

As for the anime lists, we are currently working on an export feature.
More information about that in a few weeks.

IMPORTANT: Aniwatch.me is our one and only domain. Don't be fooled by websites or apps pretending to be us.
You will find every information about our current situation right here on aniwatch.me and NOWHERE ELSE.
:f:

Quite literally the only anime openings I like and both are the english versions.

anime is giga cringe and it’s viewbase is made up of mostly soy foid worshippers.

funny rewatching eps of this show now I'm getting jokes that flew over my head in 2005 when I was in my late teens

like I realize now she's talking about getting wet and her pussy is dripping for superman, but I think at the time I probably thought she meant "shit her pants in fear" or something

but you wouldn't actually be afraid of superman because he takes such efforts to avoid killing people