Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BASED and redpilled song from EAST ARYANS

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Before you ask, yes, dear leader Kim Jong Un is paying me to post this.

Where are east Aryans?

every time I think of you, I lust for your blood, dream about your death then get off on your body in the morgue oh oh yeah yeah I can't stop, I can't stop, so now I moved on with your friend she is twice as spiteful and fucking huge I dig her grave then celebrate the memories of chopping her up, oh oh yeah yeah. now I am up to your mom she said I was small so I put her face first into a chainsaw, best deep throat I have seen to date. oh oh yeah yeah.

every time I think of you, i see all the blood you left behind and I am fucking pissed that I have to clean it up oh oh yeah yeah. I have just met your aunt she seems really nice till she fell off a cliff did not have a phone to call for help oh oh yeah yeah. these Asian songs suck bad and my song sucks even more but at least I can understand it and my writing is shit same for editing.

K-pop sucks tbh.

K-pop sucks tbh.
Kpop phenomenon is weird, because some foids are SO attracted to male gaypop stars it fucking amazes me. They are...not chads and they are asian. So weird. Can anyone explain?

K-pop sucks tbh.
Kpop phenomenon is weird, because some foids are SO attracted to male gaypop stars it fucking amazes me. They are...not chads and they are asian. So weird. Can anyone explain?
prettyboy maxxed + female equivalent of jailbait since a lot look young tbh