Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based and hikikomoripilled.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

Is that a game?

How is it called? It seems interesting :feelsahh:
Morimiya "Morityu" Middle School Shooting. :feelshaha::feelsbaton:

It’s a short game centered around just shooting people.

She’s my waifu though..

Is it a freeware?

Is she going ER? :feelsmega:

kek, classic example of artistic media where young attractive women are mysteriously suffering and alone in a heart-wrenching way

I wish I could do something to take the pain away.

I'm going to play it :ha..feels:

I'm going to play it :ha..feels:
Have fun, it’s a short game with one goal only.
To kill as many as possible.
It’s like the game “Hatred” but without the campaign.

I mean take the pain away from her. She doesn’t deserve to be suffering. Maybe she’d love me if I showed my support.
That is a fantasy of mine, finding a suicidal girl / girl with low self esteem due to bullying and then becoming friends with her, girlfriend, marriage and then eventual death together.

But it’s all a delusion since the game was most likely made by a ricecel.

That is a fantasy of mine, finding a suicidal girl / girl with low self esteem due to bullying and then becoming friends with her, girlfriend, marriage and then eventual death together.

But it’s all a delusion since the game was most likely made by a ricecel.
I hope that IT sees this and realizes that not all of us are homicidal maniacs, but this is in a thread about a game about a shooting so I doubt they’ll take what we say at face value.

If I found a girl who is suffering just as much as I am, maybe we could empathize with each other and things would work out well.

If a girl liked me and she was neurotypical and not depressed/suffering, I wouldn’t mind, but I wouldn’t want to feel like a burden on her either.

If I found a girl who is suffering just as much as I am, maybe we could empathize with each other and things would work out well.

If a girl liked me and she was neurotypical and not depressed/suffering, I wouldn’t mind, but I wouldn’t want to feel like a burden on her either.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: