Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BASED and BOXCUTTERPILLED black student puts colonizin ass MF white teacher in her place!

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/08Fja5vWB98?si=rRRtOajZpPeQmGhZ

inner monologue: dis bitch wants me to read. ay bitch. you tryna put me in chains??? box cutta and rape ya bitch ass MF BITCH!!! and then ima shove this branch up yo slit too. dirty ass hoe!

it's all ironic because this female teacher (99% chance is a deranged leftist) likely voted for politicians who bring people like that in. you reap what you sow

Muh heckin' niggerinos!!! :soy::foidSoy:

it's all ironic because this female teacher (99% chance is a deranged leftist) likely voted for politicians who bring people like that in. you reap what you sow
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm fine when this happens to foids, but I still don't want to live around these types of people since I dont want a lowered QOL & to possibly find myself in a similar situation.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm fine when this happens to foids, but I still don't want to live around these types of people since I dont want a lowered QOL & to possibly find myself in a similar situation.
i don't want to live around it either, because as much as we laugh as it happens to people usually foids who voted for it, it will spread and soon impact us. as an incel keeping the QOL high is paramount as if it falls we will be the first to get the worst of it.

i also hate the notion of "get away from them", you can only run from the problem is violent immigrants and blacks until there is nowhere left to run. you have to stop the issue where it is and actually get rid of them, reclaiming area.

unfortunately western normies are too gullible and complacent to do anything remotely like this.

it's all ironic because this female teacher (99% chance is a deranged leftist)
Was that spoken about in the video. I want to know if I should feel sympathy.

i don't want to live around it either, because as much as we laugh as it happens to people usually foids who voted for it, it will spread and soon impact us. as an incel keeping the QOL high is paramount as if it falls we will be the first to get the worst of it.

i also hate the notion of "get away from them", you can only run from the problem is violent immigrants and blacks until there is nowhere left to run. you have to stop the issue where it is and actually get rid of them, reclaiming area.

unfortunately western normies are too gullible and complacent to do anything remotely like this.
I don't mind immigrants if they are 2nd generation, 3rd generation, because they will have assimilated and been raised like a national citizen. I fear the first generation immigrants / new immigrants, because they do not assimilate and some act like barbarians that the taxpayer funds.

up to you tbh. feeling sympathy for foids is just indicative of being very caring natured. a lot of people here don't tho because of justified resentment this includes myself
I don't mind immigrants if they are 2nd generation, 3rd generation, because they will have assimilated and been raised like a national citizen. I fear the first generation immigrants / new immigrants, because they do not assimilate and some act like barbarians that the taxpayer funds.
yes, properly assimilated immigrants are not bad. with globalism though immigrants now are mass immigrated and not assimilated and are actually validated by governments for keeping their barbaric and degenerate culture

Niggermaxxing

immigrants now are mass immigrated and not assimilated and are actually validated by governments for keeping their barbaric and degenerate culture
You should see what Birmingham is like. That city is in ruins and overrun by people immigrating to the UK.

Well said. :yes:

up to you tbh. feeling sympathy for foids is just indicative of being very caring natured. a lot of people here don't tho because of justified resentment this includes myself

yes, properly assimilated immigrants are not bad. with globalism though immigrants now are mass immigrated and not assimilated and are actually validated by governments for keeping their barbaric and degenerate culture
Multiculturalism always fails; I can share some sources of studies I have on this.

Not to mention, humans just naturally have a preference & feel more comfortable around faces of their own race.

Multiculturalism always fails; I can share some sources of studies I have on this.

Not to mention, humans just naturally have a preference & feel more comfortable around faces of their own race.
yes i do know this. i was only saying fully assimilated immigrants are good compared to the mass immigrated hoards we have rn

humans are extremely tribal and race determines tribe. how racially homogenous an area is directly correlates to how high trust it is.

Love these YouTube crime videos where a guy reads the Wikipedia page out loud

Total foid genocide. Release all niggers upon them.

Wybih got dax Melanin enhancement

I have a strong dislike for teachers, a profession spend in the microcosm of a school environment gives them a very twisted worldview and an obsession with minutiae, and that's not factoring in the whole "total control over a group of socially and mentally inferior kids" thing that really does a number on their heads.

The only people I have a problem interacting with as a normal human being are teachers, that and any shift leader / boss at any wageslavery.

BURNMORECOAL

Das rih', mah nigga, das rih'. Dis gon be da dawn of da black man! On yakub n sheeit mang

Seen this and he's not blek that mf is some Brazilian mutt also fuck that mayo whore

Incredibly High IQ. People who think running is a solution are retards. Imagine running from the very ancestral lands of your OWN forefathers and people. Negros will not let you in peace no matter how much you run as destroying your communities and stealing from you is the most important thing in their ape brains. The only way to preserve a High QQL is to enact TND on any nigger who dares to intrude on our spaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back