Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Based advertisement makes fun of noodlewhores

Over for hornbachcels

i noticed how in germany it's socially acceptable to mock asians and slavs but not arabs and blacks
@LastGerman @ScornedStoic thoughts? could you explain this phenomenon to us?

Imagine the smell

i noticed how in germany it's socially acceptable to mock asians and slavs but not arabs and blacks
Slavs and asians are in position of power. Unlike Blacks and arabs

No, they just want to push the agenda that every white man should leave Europe in order to go to Asia.

It's the same in most white countries. Asians are intelligent and hard-working, unlike most non-whites, so they have too much 'privilege' to avoid criticism. Arabs and blacks on the other hand are low-IQ parasites which makes them a protected class in the neo-liberal ideology.

Accurate representation of the noodlewhores love for white men.

I mean, it's kind of that way in the US too.

Not sure if lifefuel or suicidefuel.

Accurate representation of the noodlewhores love for white men.
I don’t think this commercial in particular is meant to mock but rather allude to the trope that Japanese people buy odd things from vending machines. Anyways I think In general, slavs get mocked because they’re poor whites and Asians get mocked because of lookism.

how are such advertisements allowed at all :feelsrope: