Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based Accelerator kills a foid

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★

Wtf this is exactly how I deflowered @shii410's oneitis

He got to grab her tit too. Fuark, wish I was him

@shii410

God IQ Thread

@WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Idotms @Diocel @Irredeemable @BummerDrummer @Animecel2D @Zettacel @Dregster666 @Lookscel @tehgymcel420 GTFIH

he is a manlet and disabled but still slays because dark triad is king:feelsrope:
I still dont understand what's going on :feelswhere:

God IQ Thread

@WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Idotms @Diocel @Irredeemable @BummerDrummer @Animecel2D @Zettacel @Dregster666 @Lookscel @tehgymcel420 GTFIH
:feelswhat:

mogger. Mogs the cuck black punch faggot mc. Better powers than MC and more personality too

based, was expecting at least a little gore though ngl

God IQ Thread

The voice acting is too nice for it's own good. lmao wtf is this show :lul:
Wtf this is exactly how I deflowered @shii410's oneitis
Ded srs? I thought I was the one who hit Piper first :feelswhat:
He got to grab her tit too. Fuark, wish I was him
View attachment 477406
@shii410
You wish you were 5'6 turbomanlet riceboi just because he copped the feel of a preteen noodlewhore's nonexistent titty? Just lol at you
based, was expecting at least a little gore though ngl
Whoops! Can't Show That in a Christian Manga!

Nooooooo my queen!

God IQ Thread

Tag me nigger

How much money would I give to stick my fingers in the shorts of a foid that remotely looks like that:

If you're going to post something this based you gotta tell me what show it is, fam.

also give me that naked chick's name so i can look up some r34

Toaru Majutsu no Index とある魔術の禁書目録
Sakuragi Naruha

Who the fuck are you
I am His Excellency Lord Of All Gore Most Gracious Ever Victorious Iron Willed Glorious Supreme Leader Who Descended From Heaven & Savior of Flipflopistan Curryniggerstan & Redneckistan and I demand respect

You wish you were 5'6 turbomanlet riceboi just because he copped the feel of a preteen noodlewhore's nonexistent titty? Just lol at you
Mogs me in foid contact

he is a manlet and disabled but still slays because dark triad is king:feelsrope:
hes hight tier normie ( in looks ) , his powers makes him who he is .

That guy is a villian?
hes like the antihero of the show , he got the power to controll vectors ( basically everything he touches he can change the rules / propertys , of the touched object .

he can make you infinitly heavy , reverse your bloodflow , make you a cripple , reflect shit , turn shit into feather weight , what have you .

and the character is pretty based for once

isn't that a man though

Is this what "slaying" means?

Too bad the voices sound cringy and are in ching chong

God IQ Thread