Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 1950's Ads

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
main-qimg-a2d8b02f631ef63432b227df0ea02ceb-pjlq
main-qimg-c30c00f3bcb62c7d6dd7736c427b29c8

I'm not a Tradcon, but can't deny that these Ads are based. :feelskek:

Last edited:
1950’s and 60’s we’re based. Every woman was a trad wife getting rightfully beaten when she did wrong. Then the 70’s came. Now women are just sex fiend chimps all congregating by the nearest chad

Luckly nowdays we don't have a patriarchy and foids can fuck with everyone they want! Hurrray! Glory to feminism!!!!:soy:

1950’s and 60’s we’re based. Every woman was a trad wife getting rightfully beaten when she did wrong. Then the 70’s came. Now women are just sex fiend chimps all congregating by the nearest chad

Disturbing how society has declined.

I was born in the wrong generation

Even society today is still a patriarchy. It's just run by Jewish men, not White men.

And it's in their interest to make it gynocentric.

It's not easy to live in, for White men especially, or to some degree for any men. I don't know if it's healthy to live here long-term anymore.

Cool ads though yeah, lol.

Even society today is still a patriarchy. It's just run by Jewish men, not White men.

And it's in their interest to make it gynocentric.

It's not easy to live in, for White men especially, or to some degree for any men. I don't know if it's healthy to live here long-term anymore.

Cool ads though yeah, lol.
What is your sig from?

Luckly nowdays we don't have a patriarchy and foids can fuck with everyone they want! Hurrray! Glory to feminism!!!!:soy:
Does anyone ever say "glory to feminism"?

Where's the talking alligator @grondilu ??? Haven't seen him around

IT, INLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT.