Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bas Rutten

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Bas Rutten Pain Pills Addiction Receptra Naturals Pure CBD Oil

Dutch fighter that was bullied as a kid and then went on to laying down the smack on dudes. Has a bunch of stories of when he was a bouncer and how he beat the shit out of countless guys. I kinda wish I turned out like him.

Last edited:
I can remember watching him and Mirko Filipović, they were one of the reasons that i started kickboxing and love kicking.

Have you tried martial arts?

Last edited:
I can remember watching him and Mirko Filipović, they were one of the reasons that i started kickboxing and love kicking.

I am too poor to afford a martial arts gym membership.

I didn't know Bas was bullied. I always imagined that he was a big mean kid in school lol.

Maybe you also like anti bullying activist Karsten Stahl
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

He grew up in the ghetto of Berlin. He also got bullied. Eventually some bully and his friends threw him in a ditch ~9ft deep and pissed on him. So someday he snapped and brutalized his bullies with a steel pipe and became a bully himself (which he regrets).
He was a bouncer, a professional bodyguard and detective, a TV star and now he travels from school to school to fix hostile class rooms and do bully prevention. I like him.

I didn't know Bas was bullied. I always imagined that he was a big mean kid in school lol.

Maybe you also like anti bullying activist Karsten Stahl
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

He grew up in the ghetto of Berlin. He also got bullied. Eventually some bully and his friends threw him in a ditch ~9ft deep and pissed on him. So someday he snapped and brutalized his bullies with a steel pipe and became a bully himself (which he regrets).
He was a bouncer, a professional bodyguard and detective, a TV star and now he travels from school to school to fix hostile class rooms and do bully prevention. I like him.

The best stories are revenge on bullies.

I only did karate as a kid, lol. My left knee is fucked up so I've never tried getting into martial arts.

I am too poor to afford a martial arts gym membership.

I cant afford gym aswell. Nowadays I am just building up my lungs with skipping, stretching and try to improve the moves i learned in the past. You can do it in your home aswell.

I only did karate as a kid, lol. My left knee is fucked up so I've never tried getting into martial arts.

Shotokan Karate? You still have you upper body, you can be a pugilism oriented fighter. You can try grappling aswell, i dont think you will hurt your knee when you move on the ball of your foot. Worst case scenario you can use an orthodox stance.

he was bullied? holy shit lol

he was bullied? holy shit lol

Yea, he really was. Funny thing is he was into parkour like I was when younger, except I watched it online while he actually did it, lol.

Shotokan Karate? You still have you upper body, you can be a pugilism oriented fighter. You can try grappling aswell, i dont think you will hurt your knee when you move on the ball of your foot. Worst case scenario you can use an orthodox stance.

Nah, just TKD. I remember grappling with a friend and having my kneecap dislocate because of it... also had it dislocate while stretching the wrong way in HS, and another time when I stepped on someone's foot the wrong way. I feel like I have to be careful not to torque with my foot planted, because that's where shit can go wrong. There's a Sambo/Judo place right next to my house, when I get money maybe I'll see what they're about. Every man should learn a martial art.

Nah, just TKD. I remember grappling with a friend and having my kneecap dislocate because of it... also had it dislocate while stretching the wrong way in HS, and another time when I stepped on someone's foot the wrong way. I feel like I have to be careful not to torque with my foot planted, because that's where shit can go wrong. There's a Sambo/Judo place right next to my house, when I get money maybe I'll see what they're about.

You really live a life full of misfortune, be careful that place will not turn out to be a mcdojo.

"Every man should learn a martial art."

Agreed.