Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Barry Eppley's jawline implant is actually legit

Dr. Barry Eppley is the closest thing we have to a god.

Implants are cope. Osteotomy or death.

Implants are cope. Osteotomy or death.

Tbh. I'm likely going for a lefort osteotomy
That man will ascend ANYONE. You just need the time, patience, money, and willingness to go through with it.

Are you white? If so, with your height you will easily ascend after Barry fixes you up.

His jaw looks better at 6 and 7 months than 10 months. Major improvement nonetheless

Are you white? If so, with your height you will easily ascend after Barry fixes you up.

I'm curry it's always over for me. It's just a matter of making it LESS over

His jaw looks better at 6 and 7 months than 10 months. Major improvement nonetheless

Agreed. Could just be angle/lighting though.
I'm curry it's always over for me. It's just a matter of making it LESS over

>curry

My condolences boyo. Do you at least have lighter skin?

The retards at lookism actually have the audacity to call his implant shit even though he is much better looking now.

I would want a lefort as well, but it's nearly impossible to get.

Agreed. Could just be angle/lighting though.

>curry

My condolences boyo. Do you at least have lighter skin?

Yeah, my skin is like Gambler's actually. I'm basically a lankier Gambler with retrognathia.

JFL that's a minor ascension at best but he still looks fucking retarded.
5AA2A94D 3DD8 4175 968B 06CF56CDAEE3

How can he be so stupid to get a 90° jaw angle?! Unnatural af. Nobody's jaw is a block of cheese. This is an ideal jaw angle.
D732CF6C C16A 4318 8BCC AC6E05AB0154

I would want a lefort as well, but it's nearly impossible to get.

I know bro. Lots of surgeons don't want to do it.
View attachment 56111

How can he be so stupid to get a 90° jaw angle?! Unnatural af. Nobody's jaw is a block of cheese. This is an ideal jaw angle.
View attachment 56113

Boyo look at his before. He went from a .5/10 to a 3/10. Massive improvement. I agree though, not a good gonial angle.
userimage-1947642.jpg

Yeah, my skin is like Gambler's actually. I'm basically a lankier Gambler with retrognathia.

@TakaRyo

Well that's not bad skintone at all. Gl on your surgeries

Last edited:
View attachment 56111

View attachment 56113
yeah this dude looks like shit w that angle, i also saw some kid w a chin implant that made it way to big, that’s what happens when you tell the surgeon you would rather the final product be more than less

lookism is pure cancer. You're all faggots tbh

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

This is why I recommend 20 minute showers

I wouldn't mind getting a jaw implant if I looked white or black, but it wouldn't look natural on me.

yeah this dude looks like shit w that angle, i also saw some kid w a chin implant that made it way to big, that’s what happens when you tell the surgeon you would rather the final product be more than less

When I get my implant I'm asking for less. Can always touch up with stubble / fillers anyways

The guy costs so much

He looks like shit.
This would be a better example
2ppjy8o.png

they look like garbage when they're all swollen and shit

need jaws that can cut paper, thats what matters

He looks like shit.
This would be a better example
2ppjy8o.png

That's a classic. One of the best transformations I've seen. There's another classic too, it's some young guy with an awkward smile but I forget where to find it.