Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Barely slept last night thought about the NT pill

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I barely fucking slept last night and I hate when that happens. I always need 8 hours fully or I can’t function. I can’t do an all nighter I need my sleep.

Anyways fuck I was thinking about how many opportunities I had during my preteens - teenage years of not only ascension but also socialization. How i could’ve fit in more and how I could’ve gained more respect but I fucked it all up because I’m non NT.

Not self diagnosed I’m diagnosed autistic, adhd and I believe I have something else but idk if it’s still much of an issue. However almost all the issues I whined about in my life stem from being non NT.

Even my extremely skinny body is not cuz of genetics it because I got a bad disease when I was younger. This in turn gave me a strong gag reflux and caused me to lose weight because I didn’t eat. To this day I still can’t eat properly at times due to this. Many other things as well like how people perceive me, how well I do in certain things, etc.

I compare myself to what my parents excelled at, what my cousins excelled at and realize although genetic determinism is true, most of this is because of what I have. In fact I excelled in some aspects when I was younger but now I don’t. I’m able to NT mask but only online irl I can only NT mask to a point where I could jester maxx but not be seen by other normies as normal. I have no work ethic, discipline or talent. Even with my autism things like adhd and my struggles to get a point across make everything worse.

TLDR; NT Pill Is real and I analyzed the situations I’ve been in. My looks play a role but not even close to as much as being non NT has. The majority of my issues other than the some of the more shitty obstacles I’ve faced are due to being non NT.

Bump my thread :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I relate hard to so much of this except this part
ascension
I wouldn’t have ascended either way. I’m too unattractive for that

I wouldn’t have ascended either way. I’m too unattractive for that
Ofc other than being curry what are your other major falios like facially?

When were you diagnosed as Autistic and what are your symptoms?

Are you sure you aren't confusing "neurotypical" with "socially skilled"? Lots of people are NT but also skilled socially, are shy, introverted or whatever. Especially this generation, who are raised on social media and screens.

NT pill is brutal because autism is uncurable. There are still many people on this forum who deny the NT pill

When were you diagnosed as Autistic and what are your symptoms?

Are you sure you aren't confusing "neurotypical" with "socially skilled"? Lots of people are NT but also skilled socially, are shy, introverted or whatever. Especially this generation, who are raised on social media and screens.
At 9 years old. As for the symptoms I have a detailed report but I’m ngl I think I check everything in the box for autism like literally everything. Like I do the autism diagnosis every 2 years it’s not a mishap or mis diagnosis.
NT pill is brutal because autism is uncurable. There are still many people on this forum who deny the NT pill
Yup. I feel like people simply deny the NT pill because of some NT fags who cope about being autistic. I was able to mask it somewhat but primarily more online than irl

Yup. I feel like people simply deny the NT pill because of some NT fags who cope about being autistic. I was able to mask it somewhat but primarily more online than irl
The problem is that they think that ONLY looks matter or that having a good face means being NT (jfl at these low IQ fags). They don't realise that being autistic is a death sentence for men, even if they are attractive

The problem is that they think that ONLY looks matter or that having a good face means being NT (jfl at these low IQ fags). They don't realise that being autistic is a death sentence for men, even if they are attractive
Yup. Exactly

Ofc other than being curry what are your other major falios like facially?
Bad zygo projection, poor facial ratios, UEE, and a number of other things. I also have noticeable asymmetry which puts me below like 90% of the population JFL