Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

barely over a week getting back into uni and I get into some shit

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
It is fucking funny how this happens when I don't talk to anyone 99% of each day.
happened 2 days ago, wish I recorded it
>riding my bike around campus
>my keycard still works for old dorm
>go inside and sit in lobby
>2 guys and one girl there with dog
>they start talking to me or me to them don't remember
>one of the guy's asks me jokingly if I eat dogs
>I reply "I'm not that Asian"
>continue talking to them, beeing myself. 
>we're being friendly 
>I mention foot fetish  and ask if it's true that girl's fuck dogs. remention dog eating. 
>after each edgy reply they laugh in a "omg this guy is so weird im a normie piece of shit" way 
>one of the guys asks me if I'm high
>other guy starts saying how weird I am and just repeating that
>they leave because im too weird
>I leave a bit after them
>secretly pissed at that guy (let's call him mr. cunt) for repeatedly calling me weird
>see them outside walking dog around
>make barking noises at dog
>mr cunt starts calling me weird again
>in retaliation I say I'm gonna eat his dog
>ride around a bit and they're still there
>pissed even more so yell "I'M GONNA EAT YOUR FUCKING DOG" at him and ride away

today
>see mr cunt at dining hall
>don't say anything just look at him
>he turns to his friend, starts telling her how weird I am
>In response I mimic his sentence structure saying, "and you're a fucking faggot," and "I hate your faggot face" and walk away
>in dining hall for a while, get up to get water and see him and his friends at table and make eye contact
>walk up to him with water cup and say "is water weird? is drinking water weird?"
>he says some unintelligible stuff and one of his friends is like "um can you back away from us?" I couldn't make this shit up
>he's not saying anything loud enough for me to hear so I say "good talk" and walk away
some thoughts:
-If he or one of his dumb cunt friends reports me for something like "making threats" I'm gonna be so pissed.
-another fucking thing where I sound like a fucking autist who doesn't understand socializing at all unless I explain fucking everything. it's not like i wanted this to happen. if I posted this on main board im sure id get people who skimmed it and reply with one word low iq responses like "autism"
-cunts like mr cunt are the reason columbine happened
-fuck his dumb cunt friend
-[suicide fuel] cunts like mr cunt can have a gf and friends (his gf was the girl in the lobby) but we can't
-im gonna go back to recording every social interaction again

Why was getting called weird the breaking point for you?

The shitty "asianz eut does xdddd" joke seems more annoying

You've retaliated, also handled him pretty well, when you told him "if you think drinking water is weird," I kind of also lol'ed @ it.

If they try to report you, you can probably get them expelled for racism when they asked if you eat dog

Themisterpepsi said:
Why was getting called weird the breaking point for you?

The shitty "asianz eut does xdddd" joke seems more annoying

He didn't ask because I'm Asian I don't really look asian. He prob didn't know im half

Indari said:
He didn't ask because I'm Asian I don't really look asian. He prob didn't know im half

The joke wouldn't make much sense then
Unless you look crazy

Take pride that you managed to piss them off enough to report you. Obviously, they felt angry at you and wanted retaliation, so you did manage to disrespect them which is good.