Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Bare minimum things you have to do in order to lose your virginity in 2024 (IT wont touch this)

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
grow curtains
-leanmaxx
-boots with 3 inch lifts(4 inches)
-get a few outfits
-a big wide thick coat to fraud frame
-pj bottoms&slippers with 3 inch lifts in case u meet a foid
-get pics in nt locations with a dslr camera
-download top 10 dating apps and pay for membership on all of them
-talk to girls for a few months, try set up dates

@DarkStarDown @beanercel @RealSchizo @honorarycurry @curryboy

inceldom discussed

None of that shit can overcome your face, if you're truly subhuman. This sounds like a bunch of redpill nonsense tbh

When you are a 5 '5 manlet, 4 inch shoes won't cover you. You will still get mogged by 6'3 chad.

None of that shit can overcome your face, if you're truly subhuman. This sounds like a bunch of redpill nonsense tbh
Exactly im a twink tbh but my face is the problem literally its my face. But ihope brocel was being ironic because it do sound like redpill cope. Dosent sound bad but realistically speaking this wont help. Maybe it would years ago (if you were normie tier looking)

This only works if your normie tier looking (not even that lol) it works if your actually good looking. This wouldn't work in this day of age because one even if you leanmaxx si esta feo... tas feo no hay nada que cambie eso.
2. Its all about your face also.

This only works if your normie tier looking (not even that lol) it works if your actually good looking. This wouldn't work in this day of age because one even if you leanmaxx si esta feo... tas feo no hay nada que cambie eso.
2. Its all about your face also.
It's actually blackpill satire compa pa reirnos un rato de nuestra brutal realidad
Im just clowning redpill and just do advice hence why the almost absurd frauding methods

I will never use fake up for men. Wtf is this post.

It won't help you if you're sub6 and not tall.

high iq post. Frame is underrated but you must be at least average height ( at least in lifts ) and gymmaxing could not make a difference unless you already have the bones. My 4/10 colleague at work is simped for by average looking foids, his frame is above average, foids always comment on how tall or "big" he is despite being 5'11".

add this to the list
6u185snlq66c1

Nah, you have add good looking and 6ft++, even land whales want all this requirements to be fulfilled.

Nah, you have add good looking and 6ft++, even land whales want all this requirements to be fulfilled.
Also this only applies to BBCs and whites
If curry or latino it's over unless 6'2 and chad

Exactly- this advice just works for normies, all for them to just ascend with a chubby femcel-tier foid.

grow curtains
-leanmaxx
-get a few outfits

@DarkStarDown @beanercel @RealSchizo @honorarycurry @curryboy
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nice, but what really matters is facial bone structure.
I´m sure Richard Ramirez also took pictures at the beach, with a dslr camera...

It's actually blackpill satire compa pa reirnos un rato de nuestra brutal realidad
Im just clowning redpill and just do advice hence why the almost absurd frauding methods
:feelsYall:

Well, the only thing that can compensate for being ugly…..is have a lot of money.

If you are ugly and poor……nothing will help you.

Only OGs from the TSS remember this copypasta
you're coping hard then God made you stumble upon that piece of information because he wants you to ascend you lazy bitch nigga

Also this only applies to BBCs and whites
If curry or latino it's over unless 6'2 and chad
Maybe in the US. I'm currently in Guatemala and even 5'4 prettyboys can slay here.

If there's any good looking shortcels on here (a 5'4 male model looks man would still be a virgin in the west) consider LATAM (but make sure to pick indigenous majority countries like Guatemala and Peru) or SEA.

- get the latest iphone
- get hair transplant and get mushroom haircut
- learn tactics to fraud your pics to make you look better (fat woman are experts in this)

I'm just gonna pay a Hooker and skip the middleman.

give that advice somewhere else

The real ones on .is read this type of shit and shake their heads, this same old fucking bullshit on here in unbearable.

you're coping hard then God made you stumble upon that piece of information because he wants you to ascend you lazy bitch nigga
Tales from the romani caravan

arent you indian? how is it there
Yeah I'm Indian-Australian. It's much better in LATAM, still incel but I don't feel like a complete subhuman all the time.

Yeah I'm Indian-Australian. It's much better in LATAM, still incel but I don't feel like a complete subhuman all the time.
I'm mexican myself and yeah I've seen short niggas getting foids but race and face are still law specially JBW
Did you had any luck bhai?

grow curtains
-leanmaxx
-get a few outfits

@DarkStarDown @beanercel @RealSchizo @honorarycurry[/USER [USER=60777]@curryboy
Its over

you are coping with this nonsense. nothing help your face

Just take a shower you fucking retard

Only OGs from the TSS remember this copypasta
especially funny knowing that was first written by a chadlet. All that he was missing for him to be a regular CHAD was his height.

I'm mexican myself and yeah I've seen short niggas getting foids but race and face are still law specially JBW
Did you had any luck bhai?
Rich westerners can geomaxx, niggers can take advantage of the BBC halo anywhere in the world including first world countries where they are desired the most, indians can arrange marriagemaxx, most muslimcels inceldom is justified because of their religion but what do Eastern Europeancels have ?

Being an incel here is a nightmare because we are poor, our foids are hot af but are slav chad , kavkaz only. Our parents want us to continue our bloodline no matter what happens and if we fail to do that we are going to be shamed until the day we die.

My uncle is an oldcel and he is being shamed by my father and his own sister (my grandma) for never having a girlfriend but we are both mentally ill and socially anxious. I feel like I may be the most genetically closer to him. It's over.

Rich westerners can geomaxx, niggers can take advantage of the BBC halo anywhere in the world including first world countries where they are desired the most, indians can arrange marriagemaxx, most muslimcels inceldom is justified because of their religion but what do Eastern Europeancels have ?

Being an incel here is a nightmare because we are poor, our foids are hot af but are slav chad , kavkaz only. Our parents want us to continue our bloodline no matter what happens and if we fail to do that we are going to be shamed until the day we die.

My uncle is an oldcel and he is being shamed by my father and his own sister (my grandma) for never having a girlfriend but we are both mentally ill and socially anxious. I feel like I may be the most genetically closer to him. It's over.
It's over for us beaner and slavshit genetic trash broski.

Unless the USSR comes back the game is over

something even more easy just be goodlooking and tall