Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Barbers are lowest of the low

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
Most of them are just annoying and are very demanding I barely have time to choose my haircut cause they’re always in a rush which I understand you know if you’re serving multiple clients

But I dislike small talk and it’s like I’m expected to just talk about shit with them, bro let me get my haircut and leave I’m paying you $15 for a cut

99% of barbers are females and they're often treat me badly, rude. At least they don't talk to me, i don't like it.

Just buzz your own hair, hair is cope for incels.

because of a fear of barbers i cut my own hair at least 4 times and when i had to go outside it felt horrible, kids were holding their laughter when passed me.

I suggest you going to a turkish or Arab barber, they give good haircuts on average

stay away from white barbers theyll half ass yo shit 100% of the time if your ugly

They are leeches that enjoy bloodletting you're wallet!

They are leeches that enjoy bloodletting you're wallet!
haha true

this one time I took my brother and the lady said “hey you want a cut?” thankfully I paid attention to what she said since she never said it was for free

haha true

this one time I took my brother and the lady said “hey you want a cut?” thankfully I paid attention to what she said since she never said it was for free
Look up the history of the barber pole... Nvm, here it's,

(PS, I'm from the mandala effect timeline where there was no blue barber pole stripes.)

my barber is not charging me but I charge him

Fakecel trait going to the barber