Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Barbers and Bartenders are usually very NT

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Some of them look actually older than their real age and they have tons of experiences and lots of stuff to tell.
They usually have tattoos, perfect haircut and typical nt low inhib personality.
At 28 I act like an autist and people talk to me like I'm mentally challenged just because they can smell how awkward I feel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-122448_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124-122448_Instagram.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 42
I've never had a good experience with a bartender when i used to go to the clubs 8 years ago. I was often denied to buy drinks/beer even if i was legal age and sober. I know i got denied to buy because i'm a framecel with a below average face. Bartenders are probably the most arrogant narcisstic group of people i've encountered and they are often chads.

Truecels work in the back office, Chads in the front office

Barbers and bartenders are usually very gay

I've never had a good experience with a bartender when i used to go to the clubs 8 years ago. I was often denied to buy drinks/beer even if i was legal age and sober. I know i got denied to buy because i'm a framecel with a below average face. Bartenders are probably the most arrogant narcisstic group of people i've encountered and they are often chads.
Bartenders tend to be Stacies and Chads because attractive people make a lot more money in the role.

Bartenders are fucking glorified drug dealers and alternative counselors.

Why would you wanna be friends with a bartender? You are already incel and if you're like me, there is no escape from alcoholism.

Your finances, physical, and mental health will slowly deteriorate.