Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Barber fucked up my hair, it's EXTREMELY OGRE

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I want to fucking murder that scumbag piece of shit. He fucked up such simple fade haircut so bad. It's fucking over for me. I'm just going to have to cut the rest of it off and wear a hat and grow out a shitty patchy beard for the next few months. I've never wanted to kill myself so bad before.

just dont go outside, problem solved

bad haircuts can even ruin chad, theres a tyrone who gets an extra point for his hair, he used to be average and no girls spoke to him, but hes a late bloomer, and did a odell beckham type cut and he just slays, he cucked me just recenlty

Barber never listen to what I say I say a 5 and they do a 1. Feel like I am entering the army with the shitty haircut.

Virginp0wers said:
just dont go outside, problem solved

Im in uni. I have to leave my dorm everyday. I can't even hide.

Damn son. Can you post a picture and mark out your face?

xa4ez.jpg

J U S T
U
S
T

IronMike said:
Damn son. Can you post a picture and mark out your face?

I might later on but I really don't want too right now. I'm about to just lay in bed for the rest of the day. I didn't even go to the dining hall and haven't eaten all morning.

this happened to me recently lol just dont go outside

Kek. BTW don't kill the barber unless you want shitty buzzcut for the rest of your life.

Last time i cutted my hair was in 2014.

I'm so ugly it's impossible for the barber to concentrate on my hair, so they always fuck it up.

GeneticFilth said:
I'm so ugly it's impossible for the barber to concentrate on my hair, so they always fuck it up.
rybsFug.gif

STgema4.gif

hLGLkF5.gif

Nautica1983 said:

what? i thought u were 1983 year born. so u r another retarded 19-20 yo?

OP hates school shootings but killing a shitty barber is totally ok

dr-problematic said:
Nautica1983 said:

How old are you even?

dr-problematic said:

I'm 22. Check sig. Just because i'm 22 dosent mean anything. I'm ugly as fuck and have been rejected by girls and called ugly my whole life.

iblamemyself said:
OP hates school shootings but killing a shitty barber is totally ok

You've never heard the saying "i want to murder someone" when someone is angry?

Lmao make sure ur barber is other black or know how to cut black hair. White barbers always fuck me up

Is it actually that bad? I'd be pissed as well though. Not denying it. I remember how devastated my brother was when his hair was improperly cut. Did they mess your hairline up or something?

OvER not even 5 showers can save you.

Sounds like a typical NORMIE problem you cuck.

>thinks anyone glorifying school shooters are low iq
>wants to kill a barber for fucking up his shitty hair when hair grows back within a few months

Seems logical. Hypocrite.

anincelforlifelol said:

>wants to kill a barber for fucking up his shitty hair when hair grows back within a few months

This is not surprising, anyone who is against school shootings is dishonest

towncel said:
This is not surprising, anyone who is against school shootings is dishonest

He needs to be banned seriously. He's a pathetic normie bluepiller.

Chad looks good in any haircut.

hehe xd said:
Hair is irrelevant for blacks

Same for Jews. Just lol at having curly hair as a non-black.

Slit his throat ear to ear

Haven't gotten a haircut in over a year tbh, why bother spending money on such things when i am ugly either way

Virginp0wers said:
yes my dude.

2 years unemployed ldar.

Fuck man, how?
I'm a fucking apprentice slaving away, making £3.5/h It's fucking shit. I even have to talk to people on the phone, it is extremely uncomfy.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Chad looks good in any haircut.

Same for Jews. Just lol at having curly hair as a non-black.

ya but at least my hair is CURLY, not fuzzy negroid pubes

VST said:
Fuck man, how?
I'm a fucking apprentice slaving away, making £3.5/h It's fucking shit. I even have to talk to people on the phone, it is extremely uncomfy.

Atleast you have a job, ive applied for all kinds of work - apprenticeships,office work, part time full time.etc.

Atleast when you have a job your around other people, living in isolation for 2 years has made me even more broken.  :(

anincelforlifelol said:

Read my above comment retard. And lol at comparing one killing to 17 and 15 injured. Dumbass.

hehe xd said:
Hair is irrelevant for blacks

Totally wrong. Depending on your facial shape and head shape certain features can pop out more in a bad way depending on the haircut you get.

Nautica1983 said:
Read my above comment retard. And lol at comparing one killing to 17 and 15 injured. Dumbass.

Totally wrong. Depending on your facial shape and head shape certain features can pop out more in a bad way depending on the haircut you get.

ur a deluded tyrone bud

well I mean if you ugly your hair shouldn't really make that much of difference

but seriously I have been there just wear the hat it'll sort itself out like 2 weeks

Zielony4 said:
Is it actually that bad? I'd be pissed as well though. Not denying it. I remember how devastated my brother was when his hair was improperly cut. Did they mess your hairline up or something?

Not my hairline, fuck, I can't really explain it in a way that makes sense, I'll just upload a picture soon but he left my head looking like a squid.

Sadist said:
well I mean if you ugly your hair shouldn't really make that much of difference

but seriously I have been there just wear the hat it'll sort itself out like 2 weeks

This isn't a problem that can be fixed by just waiting 2 weeks. I'll post a pic so you guys know what happened.

Cope.

Chad can have the shittiest haircut ever, or have no haircut at all, and still he'll be swimmning in pussy.

It's not your haircut, it's your face boyo.

Nautica1983 said:

So would you sacrifice yourself to safe 2 Chads, 2 Stacies and 10 normies and 3 incels? Since 1 life is less valuable than 17?

I wish I was a chad so I wouldn't care about my fucking haircut. Fuck this, man..

Become a badass mad max character.

Here are the before and after pics

Before:
Ofk0Ovg

OGRE:
i6PxRyk

iblamemyself said:
So would you sacrifice yourself to safe 2 Chads, 2 Stacies and 10 normies and 3 incels? Since 1 life is less valuable than 17?

Hell no.

my barber fuck my hairline up never going to that nigga again

hehe xd said:
na ive seen negro hair its nothing like mine tbh

T: coping Jewfro.