Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Banning incels from reddit worked

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Reddit admins made sure not to tolerate any more incel subreddits after r/IncelsWithoutHate. The incel community has never been the same since. It lost all of it's creativity. Humour derived from cleverness, surprise, and exaggeration got replaced by calling each other niggers. There's no more art or music. Saiddit never had enough people and the admins there crushed incels anyways. The community isn't growing like it used to. It's not about inceldom like it used to be. It's not as blackpilled as it used to be.

It's Over.

Incel subreddits had been effectively dead and a lost cause well before incelswithouthate got banned

If they actually banned incels from reddit then it'd destory them because most of the men that use their site are incels

Incel subreddits had been effectively dead and a lost cause well before incelswithouthate got banned
It's like the Kaliyug, each iteration is inferior to the last

If they actually banned incels from reddit then it'd destory them because most of the men that use their site are incels
Perhaps I should have said banned blackpilled incels from reddit

many have migrated to doomer

Been banned several times for harassing IT CUCKS n annoying anti incel cucks on the doomer sub
they incel shame in r/doomer too??
Yes they always cry about brocels posting and say that being sad because you are ugly and dont have gf is not being doomer blud jfl :feelswhat:
img

JFL we are the most doomer people out there
True
Its funny to go on the sub and annoy foids who think they doomer because chad dont respond to their texts :feelsYall: :society:

what was the member numbers of incel subreddits?

Perhaps I should have said banned blackpilled incels from reddit
i still use some "blackpilled" subreddits these days in reddit like r/purplepilldebate and r/allpilldebate just because people are more serious in places like these and more likely to make high effort posts.
these days i see that the two subs especially r/allpilldebate is being threatned to be banned because of incel language being used in it.
r/purplepilldebate still have a lot of toilets in it so it will not probably get banned just for that.
i still get banned from normal subs if i join them while being joined to these 2 blackpilled subs

It went downhill after braincels, that was truly the golden age. But f*male nature will always ensure that the blackpill lives.

It went downhill after braincels, that was truly the golden age. But f*male nature will always ensure that the blackpill lives.
u/Rolando_Mierka told me r/incels was better. Sadly I wasn't there for it.

I hope one day technology will fundamentally alter female nature.

i agree. you can see that the quality and number of posts on this forum has been going down since the influx of incels from reddit has stopped.

if this site wants to keep a healthy level of growth or even just maintain it's current quality, we need to find some other way of advertising the blackpill. reddit was good because everyone there is incel, even if they are bluepillers.

What if I told you that clamping down hard on incels was not about stopping incels?

Redditfags can jump off a cliff

I remember my last day browsing braincels; there was some funny gif of what I think was a wojak dancing with a pepe. RIP to the good times...

Reddit admins made sure not to tolerate any more incel subreddits after r/IncelsWithoutHate. The incel community has never been the same since. It lost all of it's creativity. Humour derived from cleverness, surprise, and exaggeration got replaced by calling each other niggers. There's no more art or music. Saiddit never had enough people and the admins there crushed incels anyways. The community isn't growing like it used to. It's not about inceldom like it used to be. It's not as blackpilled as it used to be.

It's Over.
Yeah back in my lurker days this forum used to be so lively and good.

Another point I would like to add is that a significant portion of users here are volcels or fakecels. This forum is more edgy shitposting nowadays than actual incel/blackpill stuff. I think only people who joined before 2020 can claim Trucel status.

Basedspace.world kinda seems like a good alternative

I guess censorship does work...