Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Banning gay marriage ruled "unconstitutional" in Japan. Does this mean gay marriage is legal in Japan now?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I don't understand what this ruling means. All I know is, I feel uneasy every time Japan becomes more like America.

Obergefell v. Hodges was how it happened for us, which was essentially a ruling that it was unconstitutional for a U.S. state to not license your gay marriage. I guess it might be a little different for us because we have states and Japan has... something else, I dunno.

I was so happy to see Godzilla Minus One win our American Oscars. Turns out while he was over here, Godzilla caught the gay???

The Japanese Constitution belongs in the toilet

if more men are gay does that mean more women for straight men? :waitwhat:

You already got a birth rate crisis why the FUCK Japan???

Alright, it's not like gay shit is nonexistent in Japan. They brought us futanari. But what I'm afraid of is some kind of change. Some kind of shift in normalcy.

Bye bye birth rate

Japan is a country I look to as the last bastion for "normalcy."

It ain't a perfect country, there's a lot of train molestation, for instance. But Japan so far has been the last domino in the civilized world to fall to the things that America has already fallen to.

Fags are statistically good for incels
+2 untaken foids

+2 untaken foids

I got more problems to worry about than me getting laid. If I see the LGBTQ culture from America somehow make its way to Japan? That's a loss for me.

at this point LGBTQ just became a marked symbol for a successful western occupation

+2 untaken foids
You are delusional and shortsighted. If they can't get some approximation of Chad they'd rather get with a bulldyke or fuck a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back