Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Banned users rant

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
So i haven spent much time on this site and one thing i see alot is banned users try to do a apeal. The thing is that most of them broken the easiyest to recognize rules. You have to be a incel. You cant be fucking girls with the exception of only fan(wich i hope would fuck off) and hookers(somthing i wish would replace only fans]. But it seems like no one fucking pays attention to it. I got courious and took a look at the banned users and 90 percent violate that rule. Like what the hell do you expect? This is incels.is. not fucking yourube were a god damn bot just cherry picks the poor fucker who got unlucky. But its as if none of them payed attention. Heres the point. Pay attention to things before you get your self into them. So many people get a shitty idea of who we are, many think were predators or mass shooters. And thats because they dont pay attention to it. Infact i can make alot more examples besides this, but if your like me. Please use your head and pay attention to the rules. Im not trying to be one of those snitch like robo minded people who have unconditional loyalty to big brother but i know to read and respect the enviroment. Im not as pissed as i am supprised thay no one pays attention to these things. :feelsthink: