Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Banned from reddit. AMA

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191221 102816 Reddit

20191221 110338

Rofl I've been permabanned.

Why’d you get banned?

I’ve been banned from three different subcuckits:

c/IncelTears
c/Soylent
c/self

gews furious as goy cling to last remnants of free speech.

Rofl I've been permabanned.
JFL, I'll probably get permabanned eventually.

I openly vent my hatred about foids - the protected class.

What did you say

They didn't give me a reason, but it's probably because I criticized an anime website and insulted people back when arguing with them.

Why are you on reddit anyway? The only reason you should be there is for mangas or animes where you can get the latest chapter and news on why the translators or creators don't release.

Why are you on reddit anyway? The only reason you should be there is for mangas or animes where you can get the latest chapter and news on why the translators or creators don't release.
I'm there for Incel subreddits.

Lmao you're a masochist. Plebbit cuckmins will ban every single incel sub.
No no no, I'm not a masochist. Theres a guy on this forum that would literally post threads full of gifs of couples making out; that's a masochist.

They can't ban every single incel sub - They'd have to ban IncelTears as well.

No no no, I'm not a masochist. Theres a guy on this forum that would literally post threads full of gifs of couples making out; that's a masochist.

They can't ban every single incel sub - They'd have to ban IncelTears as well.
Correction: They ban every single blackpilled sub that is comprised of males only (that's why r/trufemcels isn't getting quarantined let alone banned).

What did you write? Something about going ER?

Correction: They ban every single blackpilled sub that is comprised of males only (that's why r/trufemcels isn't getting quarantined let alone banned).
But don't forget, women are the oppressed ones.

What did you write? Something about going ER?
Not necessarily going ER, i just expressed my frustration towards women and how I wish they'd all experience a painful death, I may have expanded on the types of painful death, but I did make it explicitly clear I want this to happen in GTA V.
Yiker Yonks!
:soy:

Not cool. My first was permanently suspended for "sexual content involving minors"

Reddit is for cucks. I won't ever post there, if this forum here gets nuked I'm sinking with the boat.

Congratulations on your achievement.
Personally I deleted my account long ago.
Tbh should have just shitposted until a permaban but I was too highinhib for that.

Congratulations on your achievement.
Personally I deleted my account long ago.
Tbh should have just shitposted until a permaban but I was too highinhib for that.
Not too hard.

Either napoleon de Gasomaxx or talk about how you hate women or black women.

Trannies and fat women are also a protected elite.