Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Banned from r/hapas for saying hapa toilets have it easier than hapa males

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
HAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Qqqqq

lol the soy mods could not handle it but I suspected as much

Everything conscerning foids in reddit is protected like a gold mine

Jfl .. you commited thoughtcrime , how dare you

That was to be expected. Wonder how long your post lasted before it got taken down.

hey hows it goin

Not surprised TBH.

Elliot Rodger is probably rolling in His grave...
Yeah its a no shit thing that I got banned by the soys, but it proves how cucked hapas are.
they're turbocucks

It's over for Hapas

And welcome back you nigger @rightfulcel

Imagine defending people who hate you down to the genetic level

Faggit is the worst

How dare you not worship M'lady you misogynistic inkwell.. :feels::feels::feels:

based :feelsYall:
fuck those cucks from r/hapas
they're coping really hard over there

Just lol to cuckit

I'm gonna blast reddit with leadit (in minecraft, of coursee)

Are you kidding? Hapa females having it easier is an understatement. They are living an entirely different LIFE than their counterparts. While Elliot was suffering from inceldom his younger sister was eating Chad's dick in the next room, lol. It never began for most hapa males.

Soyyit worships toilets like gods jfl
The golden pussy > observing actual observable facts and the reality of the situation

Guaranteed the entire male Reddit staff owns a Nintendo Switch pewpew.

As a hapa, I can say that r/hapas is right up there with r/cuckold as the most cucked subreddit ever.

There's probably no greater difference in quality of life for males and females of the same racial mix than exists with hapas. Hapa females get the best of both worlds. A hapa woman could move into a lily-white town in North Dakota and be welcomed with open arms, or she could move to Berkeley and claim "discrimination" as an "oppressed minority." They literally can't lose.

Meanwhile, this is what happens to me when dealing with white women:

Political argument: "You're a privileged white male, which makes you more privileged than me as a white female, which makes me right."

Asking them out on a date: "Sorry, I don't date Asian guys."

Being considered white politically and Asian sexually is hell, but it's what we hapa males have to suffer through on a daily basis.

Hapa girls become models, hapa boys become incels.

hapas are usually manginas

r/hapas just became a cuckggressive shithole after ET left.

As a hapa, I can say that r/hapas is right up there with r/cuckold as the most cucked subreddit ever.

There's probably no greater difference in quality of life for males and females of the same racial mix than exists with hapas. Hapa females get the best of both worlds. A hapa woman could move into a lily-white town in North Dakota and be welcomed with open arms, or she could move to Berkeley and claim "discrimination" as an "oppressed minority." They literally can't lose.

Hapa girls become models, hapa boys become incels.

Also this ngl

Never known of any Hapa girl that struggled finding dates. JFL.

More whining that Chad doesn't want to ruin his genes by race mixing

Based post. But they have like 18 moderators and some are females

Female hapas aren't merely accepted, they are above white women on the sexual totem pole.

All mongoloid and mongoloid-admixed women are.

20180818_FBC544.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back