Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Banned from hikikomoris for wanting to do proper outsidemaxing

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Simpcucks everywhere. Hikikomori man of culture cannot wish to do outsidemaxing for searching cute adorable lolis in streets.

"Please stop looking for underage girls. It is EXTREMELY illegal and immoral"

Last edited:
girl is 17
"OMG YOU FILTHY PATHETIC INKEL PEDOPHILE, SHAME ON YOU, YOU SHOULD BE CASTRATED AND HUNG"

JFL at how modern day normies are, and what's awful is the courts and governments go along with it too.

All throughout history girls age 13 - 19 were being married off and courted by men much older, but within the last hundred years it's been turned into a crime to be attracted to prime aged women.

All throughout history girls age 13 - 19 were being married off and courted by men much older, but within the last hundred years it's been turned into a crime to be attracted to prime aged women.

I look mostly for 17-20, for less problems

SIMPCUCKS: 17? You PEDOOOO!!!!!!1111

But even looking at 20 makes me pedopredator, as I must look at wall-hitter roasties by simpcuck standards
Ah yes, and as lolicon, I want those 17-20 olds to look like 14-15

Ah yes, and as lolicon, I want those 17-20 olds to look like 14-15
I love lolicon tbh. I've once heard that women go downhill once they turn 24, tbh it seems pretty legit

I love lolicon tbh. I've once heard that women go downhill once they turn 24, tbh it seems pretty legit

SIMPCUCKS: I'm 20 years old, so 19 years old girls are like children to me

SIMPCUCKS: I'm 20 years old, so 19 years old girls are like children to me
legit have heard this before. Also my friend once said he thought a girl was hot as fuck but then he found out she was 17 and instantly felt sick. Like wtf, come on man. 17 or 18 she still looks and acts the exact same. Literally nothing changed about her but now you found out she's 17 and your normie brainwashing now makes you think you're a pedo?
shame on you

Loli worship is gay. Thick bitches is what I want

Loli worship is gay. Thick bitches is what I want

Men of both high T and culture want young HQLP foids.
Their is no correlation between T levels and wanting to smash stick figures. Thick bitches or BUST!

From the r/hikikomori subreddit?

Simpcucks everywhere. Hikikomori man of culture cannot wish to do outsidemaxing for searching cute adorable lolis in streets.

Mind linking the forum either here or in DM? I like reading about how others handle living alone and not going out much/ever.