Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Banned forum members - where are they now?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Do you think they ascended?

No they just make alts

I think they are just rotting

yes of course. This place is keeping them back obviously.

maybe if they were larping, if not they are coping somewhere else

JFL ASCENDING AHAHAH

They either roped or at Looksmax

forced to find new copes, in exclusive discords, maybe some have roped

They are somewhere else.

probably just stalking this forum tbh or posting on alts

maybe a couple of the guys who requested bans ascended at some point

they ascended

Unban them. This place needs more wisdom, to many degenerates left here

I don't think anything that gets written or done here has a lot of carry over to real life.

Anyone who gets banned and wants to keep using the forum can, you know.

Getting what they deserve.

What the fuck are you on about? That's so illogical
You claimed I suck the jannie dicks. So I called the jannies posts low IQ, just like your's.
And you didn't understand.

Nigger, ask for a name change because you're <50IQcel at this point.

they are either on lookism or looksmax

Some migrate to looksmax.org

Keep coping if you think anyone here above the age of 18 will ascend. If they do THEY ARE A FAKECEL.
Reminder that ~50% of the people that graduate high-school nowadays are virgins 40% in the past. But sure they all remained lifelong virgins and didn't get sex in the easiest period for it: College.

>inb4 some teenlove "b-b-but it doesnt count" nonsense

@gymletethnicel

migrated, roped, ascended

Reminder that ~50% of the people that graduate high-school nowadays are virgins 40% in the past. But sure they all remained lifelong virgins and didn't get sex in the easiest period for it: College.

>inb4 some teenlove "b-b-but it doesnt count" nonsense

@gymletethnicel

Keep coping its easier to ascend in highschool than college. Also you’re retarded if you think 50% OF all people in highschool graduate as virgins. Nobody is completely honest on a survey. I am in highschool and most people that I know lost their virginity freshman year.

Other forums or dead

Post evidence, like I always do.

Keep coping its easier to ascend in highschool than college. Also you’re retarded if you think 50% OF all people in highschool graduate as virgins. Nobody is completely honest on a survey. I am in highschool and most people that I know lost their virginity freshman year.
Why would men LIE in the negative direction about their virginity rates?

Most sex happens in College. Everyone knows this which is all those "get sent off to College and become a gigaslut" stories happen.

You claimed I suck the jannie dicks. So I called the jannies posts low IQ, just like your's.
And you didn't understand.

Nigger, ask for a name change because you're <50IQcel at this point.
You're the low iq one. How was it even pertinent? You're absolutely retarded. You side with the mods and later call their posts low IQ. Choose one you subsuharan IQ fucker

They move on, get married and have children forgetting about this place.

@GoffSystemQB I read the entire study.
Honestly, that would just mean that most of the virgin high school graduates eventually ascend in college. Otherwise that would conflict their other data.
That's what I was saying. You can't say at 18 it's over though it might be. Young adult is still one of the most important periods in someone's life.

Once you graduate College a virgin you are at best a future betabuxxer however if everything goes right and you're able to get a good job.

Last edited:
Quit a lot of them are active on discord now.

You're the low iq one. How was it even pertinent? You're absolutely retarded. You side with the mods and later call their posts low IQ. Choose one you subsuharan IQ fucker
>pertinent
Big words for a low IQ boi.

You side with the mods and later call their posts low IQ
Low IQ post, just like how a mod would post. :feelsEhh:
What the fuck are you on about? That's so illogical
Please quote my post where I side with the mods.