Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Banger AI tracks I generated

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

Untitled by SoyGemVault on DeviantArt
Soyjak neutral markiplier spin | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
Soyjak Dance Soyjak Tootsee GIF - Soyjak dance Soyjak tootsee Tootsee emote  - Discover & Share GIFs
Cobson Soyjak Cobson GIF - Cobson Soyjak Cobson Soyjak - Discover & Share  GIFs
Soy Rage Dancing GIF - Soy Rage Dancing Shirtless - Discover & Share GIFs

Based. I really like the melody of the last track :feelsmusic:

It is gigaOVER for musicians and artists in general. RIP to anyone who wants to make music for a living :feelscry:

It is gigaOVER for musicians and artists in general. RIP to anyone who wants to make music for a living :feelscry:
use suno.ai nigga so you can make your own music

2nd track is my favourite

4th track is a bit shit because it just plays chords with no break

use suno.ai nigga so you can make your own music
I was referring to AI taking the jobs of music producers. No company is going to hire someone for thousands of dollars to make music when they can just buy a cheap subscription on an AI music site.

I still suggest you check out suno.ai
Nigga I am aware of suno.ai. Has rotting damaged your brain? I am literally the guy who made the guess the user AI song thread. You asked me what I used to generate those songs. I will check it out tho don't worry :feelskek:

A,i will make more soldiers for the neet/incel cause
The Dude Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

Nigga I am aware of suno.ai. Has rotting damaged your brain? I am literally the guy who made the guess the user AI song thread. You asked me what I used to generate those songs. I will check it out tho don't worry :feelskek:
Point still stands

fuck these normie gym songs, so glad they're easily replaced by a.i soon, toxic to my ears